Couple newbie questions : Swingers Discussion 191927
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCouple newbie questions
TOPIC: Couple newbie questions
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
First, after reading the take one for the team thread, say couple A/B and couple C/D. A and C hit it off. B and D don't. If you are at a party where you can find other playments, great, if not, are you supposed to just sit there and stare at the person while your mates go play? That seems rude as hell to me to tell them "sorry, im just not attracted to you but my wife wants to fuck your man so I'm gonna wait". It sounds like some people are just way to full of themselves. anyways my question, does this happen often?

My second question, we have mutually decided we would prefer separate room but with open doors for our first time. Most vetrans say same room is better. We think it would be easier to "be free"(more her than me), not being watched by others. We have had same room threesomes. So we have "some" experience.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
"...say couple A/B and couple C/D. A and C hit it off. B and D don't." Actually, this is a LOT more common than A/B and C/D all hitting it off together. When we're at a restaurant meeting a cpl 1-on-1, we would not be playing with them. When we're at a party and there's something else that B and D can be doing besides playing, then A and C are free to have fun. It all evens out in the long run, because the next party B and D might make sparks and A and C don't. It's all about your and their comfort zones.

It helps that we don't insist on only playing with people with whom we have Big Sparks. If we're comfortable with someone and there's some level of mutual interest/attraction, then we're good to go. If someone is only playing with people who generate Big Sparks, then they're not going to be playing much at parties or anywhere else.

That has been our experience, anyway. :-)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
There have only been about three or four times in ten years of playing with a friend as a couple that we have encountered this issue.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
First, after reading the take one for the team thread, say couple A/B and couple C/D. A and C hit it off. B and D don't. If you are at a party where you can find other playments, great, if not, are you supposed to just sit there and stare at the person while your mates go play? That seems rude as hell to me to tell them "sorry, im just not attracted to you but my wife wants to fuck your man so I'm gonna wait". It sounds like some people are just way to full of themselves. anyways my question, does this happen often?

My second question, we have mutually decided we would prefer separate room but with open doors for our first time. Most vetrans say same room is better. We think it would be easier to "be free"(more her than me), not being watched by others. We have had same room threesomes. So we have "some" experience.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Couple newbie questions