Cool people : Swingers Discussion 376111011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCool people
TOPIC: Cool people
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, I lived on the Canadian border just north of the Adirondack Park for 14 years! We only had TWO seasons - winter and the 4th of July!! At least up north if you're cold you can put on long undies, or layer your clothing, or add a sweater or a heavier coat until you're warm. When we lived in south Alabama for 3 years we sweltered! You can strip down to naked and then you just sweat anyway! Give me the North Country any day.

One year the surveyors came through and a local farmer who all his life thought his farm was on the Canadian side of the border found out that while most of his farm was in Canada, his house was actually on the U.S. side of the border. His response was "Fantastic! No more of those Canadian winters!!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Cold? Here in PA? It's a matter of perspective! My last home was in New Hampshire - and PA seems downright tropical to me!

Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Central... it's funny you should ask! We were discussing relocation just last night...while we were looking at certain beautiful peoples' profile...;)

It just gets way too freakin' cold up there!!! That's the ONLY thing we find unappealing about PA :) Spring is coming :) (and that jar I told you about is actually starting to fill up!!! I just love my job!!!)

Be well yummy ones ;) ~~definitely the coolest wife in our little town :) Nobody else will claim it, so it's MY TITLE!!!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I have to agree with Gary.........I have posted here on a few occasions, always a good conversation somewhere within the pages of the forums. We belong to a few other sites, and on one you risk execution posting in "their" forums.........lol

Thanks all sls'ers...for common courtesy, great advice, and friendly debating.

Hugs, Mrs TCC

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
VaLovers, it's getting cold here so we're trying to make hay while the sun is still shining. Soon cabin fever will be setting in, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8943 posts)
centralbucks, aren't you kept busy pollinating all the flowers already? :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Mary perhaps a relocation to a new area is in order !! PA perhaps? LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8943 posts)
I wish more people in OUR area participated in the forums...maybe they don't have anything to say... maybe they're skeered...

Be well all! Mary~~trying to maintain a high level of coolness :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
well...we try our best hehehe

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
I have to say I am new to this and also to this site and i have one thing to say.You guys are the coolest people ever it doesn't matter the topic you guys make everyone feel good about themselves you answer questions you debate and you guys bring a smile to my facee every day i am glad that i am here.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Cool people