Condoms : Swingers Discussion 36908
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCondoms
TOPIC: Condoms
Created by: lilmoc03 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Condoms were illegal? Well, whenever I would think of meeting someone, they would either have to agree to go get checked out at a clinic WITH ME or its a no-go.

Actually, I got a date with a woman I met on a CTA bus that way when, for some reason, I told her I was going to the clinic for my bi-annual exam. She said that sounded like a good idea. I think the bi part is what got her.

Or maybe she was just a freak. She did have a lot of D-Cell batteries in her shopping bag.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Thank God for Saran Wrap.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
We agree with MandM.... R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Our play would probably be restricted to "known" playmates. No new "strange" for us....

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Are you saying that all the preventive measures are gone and there is still STDs out there?

I would quit swinging with men but would probably still play with women.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I have a delicious question ! Oh I can hear somebody saying right now...Letrap not again! Yes again ! I want to put this question to all the swingers in the U.S. as well as Canada and to any foreigners. Say for some crazy reason ,(and its definitely a crazy because it would never happen)Comdons were banned and any other STD preventative were abolished. Would you still swing ? Now some of you out there love sex! Now don't say,well I would just give up this lifestyle all together. Yeah right.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Very astute suggestion, Mischief! I will put it into practice.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3731 posts)
I suggest men tell women..who don't want them to use a condom. That they last longer with one on. No lady is going to complain if they last longer. It doesn't "hurt" their feelings.

I tell women not to say anything but "No condom, no play."

mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
condoms are the resason we are no longer a full swap couple. i hate the taste, i react occasionally to latex, and while i AM on birth control, i don't need the extra stress of a possible pregnancy. i come from a fertile family with 3 cousins born while my sisters were on the pill! we feel it takes too much of an effort to clean that taste off if you want to play more after, so it's a show stopper for us.

BUT- if we DID ever decide to go full again- condoms are mandatory. yes oral still gives you an STD risk but decide which risks you are willing to take in this lifestyle. much like wearing a seatbelt 100% of the time yet still driving drinking hot coffee, talking on my cell and putting on mascara... some risk is acceptable, some is not!

ciao!

Xandria

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I am a single male who has a lot of swing friends. I carry in my swing bag traditonal latex, Durex non-latex, and lambskins. At least 50% of the time that I meet with a new swing friend(s), it is I who discusses the wisdom of using condoms. Yes, I have been surprised by the number of women (whether they are single or a part of a couple) who don't use condoms. Some of them get their feelings hurt if you want to use a condom. I plan to continue to diplomatically support condom usage in my local swing community.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3731 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Condoms