Condoms : Swingers Discussion 34959
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCondoms
TOPIC: Condoms
Created by: curiousvalleycouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know for us we need to use a condom that is spemacide free. We are both allergic, so we both carry spermacide free condoms with us when we are going to play.

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Uriah....Your point number 3 ...."Testing being worthless" is just plain incorrect. Although you are right its only valid until your next encounter. However, if that next encounter is also tested, and the next, and the next, then that intial test is still good. The whole problem is laziness and lack of patience when meeting new people, everyone is so eager to get to the horsing around that no one wants to take the time to get checked out and keep it valid. Just my two cents.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Well, there are MANY ways of giving a woman an orgasm without it being during intercourse. I am sure you can still swing, still have fun with your wife, and satisfy her in another way, after she has been with her chosen swapmate. That being said...here is my answer to the condom issue:

Going without a condom should not be a consideration. However, the response that mentioned latex allergies is something to seriously consider. Natural skin condoms are really unreliable, but Trojan has a condom called Trojan Supra. (Its in a silver box) It is a polyurethane condom shown to be as effective as latex without the irritation for someone who is allergic. My partner is allergic...that is how I know.

IF it is not an issue of irritation that is keeping your wife from having an orgasm, it may be a sensation issue. Obviously bareback and wrapped are two different feelings. You may want to play around with what type of condom you use with her...till she finds one that works for her. My personal favorite? Trojan Twisted Pleasure condoms. (Lime green box) They have additional room around the head, creating some additional sensation for both partners.

Keep trying..and if all else fails, like I said...there are Many other ways of bringing her to orgasm than just intercourse. Play around with her and see what works best for her. That will put your own concerns at ease.

Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
I may have some input for you. I am a popular single male who is invited to a lot of parties. I always carry and use condoms unless a partner specifiically askes me not to. Believe it or not, there are a lot of women out there who get their feelings "hurt" if you want to use a condom with them. So, I have learned to be senstive to my current partner's characteristics with respect to condoms and respond accordingly. I suggest the following:

1. Is your wife's aversion related to latex condoms? If so, a man can use either Lambskins or Durex non-latex. The downside is that these condoms do not have the STD protection as do latex.

2. Men who have regularly practiced Kegels for many years can control when they cum. It is considered polite in some circles for a man to pull out and cum externally in most situations. If you are comfortable with your male partner's control, simply ask him to (i) cum only when your wife asks for him to do so, and (ii) pull out and cum on her tummy, back, or wherever you desire. The downside is that we men do secrete small amounts of fluid during intercourse.

3. Asking for a man's latest STD/HIV test is worthless. I used to be tested every 6 months, but a test is only valid until your next encounter.

Accordingly, I carry my condom bag containing Lambskins, Lifestyles latex, or Durex non-latex, use an appropriate condom, or, alternatively, work with my partners and cum externally in the time and manner that they wish.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Condoms