Common Courtesy : Swingers Discussion 36489101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCommon Courtesy
TOPIC: Common Courtesy
Created by: allforfun1169 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Common Courtesy Sometimes I wonder if some People have even heard of it? I have noticed thought that in the Lifestyle its more common that People remember what Courtesy is. More than people outside of the Lifestyle. I agree though it almost as extinct. But not like the Dodo, More like the Dinosaurs. But we cant give up Hope. Or it will be Gone.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
We always try to send a response even if it is the canned response. It is nice to get one in return. As has beed said before, common courtesy (offline and online) is going the way of the Dodo bird, heard of but never to be seen again. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
We'd rather get a "where have you been all our lives? Let's fuck!" LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
These days, common courtesy is like common sense. Both are extremely RARE!!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I would rather get a reply back.At least you know they got your message ,and to not message them anymore

Derry PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
we must be oddballs, because we actually prefer being ignored to getting a "not interested" response. Maybe we just have a thin skin, but those responses feel like they're saying they don't find us attractive. Personally I'd rather no response at all-odds are that we'll forget we ever initiated contact with them and no harm done to our lil' egos...lol. I guess it's a to-each-his-own kinda thing.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Your welcome,You remind me of a lady i met a few years ago at a swingers club in WV but i know its not you.

Derry PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
i do have to thank EANDPOFPGH for writing back to me even if they did take my message the wrong way

Derry PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Heh heh.... Maybe a pet peeve. Because people who make a blanket statement about what is rude or anything else, rarely consider all the possible situations that OTHERS come across (rather than their own, personal situations).

For example, when we get a 3 word note "Wanna fuck NOW?" along with a closeup cock shot (which our profile clearly says we don't want). We view it as rude. AND, we respond in a matching rude, usually with "Hey, that thing in the pic you sent looks like a penis only smaller".

Now, would that person rather have gotten that reply, or no reply at all?

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
This same topic is posted a couple times a month.

Our position on this is the same (as it is, every time someone brings it up, over and over again, on and on and on). Once someone has gotten a message, it's theirs. They own it. And if they don't reply, do reply, or however they choose to reply, is no one else's business.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Common Courtesy