Children and swinging : Swingers Discussion 1960771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceChildren and swinging
TOPIC: Children and swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you believe your child - at any age - may have figured out that you have a lover, you need to open up and come clean.

Any Age? Really? I so disagree with you.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I would just like to add that it would be far better for your kid(s) to know that both parents are actively involved in "the lifestyle" with full approval on both sides, rather than to think that mom is cheating on dad or vice versa.

If you believe your child - at any age - may have figured out that you have a lover, you need to open up and come clean. Otherwise you put the kid in the position of despising you for what you are doing to dad (or mom, as the case may be) and also forcing the child to betray dad by not telling what he knows.

Watertown CT
Username hidden
(5 posts)
just my 2 cents....don't play teens for idiots...heres a clue....IF you think they know THEY KNOW. I would say nothing Unless EXPRESSLY ASKED 1ST. Depending on how precosious i thought the kid was i would either say its none of your business or i would have a heart to heart talk.

HERE'S A TWIST...when i was much much younger (barely 2 years outta high school) 4 or 5 of my friends (of both sexes) were swinging.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Most of our kids are married and out of the house. We are very open to discussing many things, including sex. The subject of swinging had come up about 3 years ago. Not from us, but from one of the inlaws. We just said, what ever floats your boat, who are we to judge. Just play safe and know what you are getting into before you choose do do it. That was the end of it. * whew dodged that bullet let me tell you...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We did not start swinging until about 5 years ago when our children were 13 and 17 years old. We both feel through the years that they have figured out what we do, or at least have suspicions, but I honestly do not believe either of our daughters would ever come out and ask us... I think they know that it is none of their business. Now, should one of them ever prove me wrong and ask, I imagine I would tell them in so many words that it indeed is none of their business.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
This has never come up by our daughter, who is 18. She has asked me whether or not I think that humans are naturally monogamous...and I told her the truth to me...but I also told her that she will have to find her own truth. As far as MY sex life...that is none of her business. Even if I were a single woman, it would be none of her business. I am her mother and, to an extent, her friend. I am not her homegirl. My mother would tell me way too much when I was young...and I hated women when i should not have known what hate was...because they were fucking my father. Who I fuck is my own business, not that of my children. If asked directly however, that is a decision every parent has to make. You can either be discreetly honest...or take a different approach.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
How do you discuss (if at all ) when your children ask questions about swinging.. now im not talking YOUNG kids im talking to teenagers who figured out "something" is going on... Just curious to get some input...

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Children and swinging