Children and swinging : Swingers Discussion 196077101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceChildren and swinging
TOPIC: Children and swinging
Created by: angelstorm43130
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you discuss (if at all ) when your children ask questions about swinging.. now im not talking YOUNG kids im talking to teenagers who figured out "something" is going on... Just curious to get some input...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a tough subject. I have 2 teenage daughters that know that I like women. It is not something that I share details about. I would never bring it into their environment. If they ask questions about women that might be in our lives I will answer carefully and honestly.

Citrus Heights CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
...or a box. You spend $200 on something, and the box intrigues them for 3 hours. Shit, I could have got that at HEB for $0 LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Our kids asked about swinging once, and I hung an old tire from an oak tree in the back yard. It seemed to satisfy their curiosity.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
im with She, who i fuck is none of my children's business. My daughter is now a legal adult. Even if I were single...if she asked me who I was fucking she would probably get its none of your business, who are YOU fucking? I know her...that would end the conversation lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
first of all i didnt say YOUNG.. i said teenage or older... from 10 up you all know how intelligent and savvy kids are... was just asking beause we have a teen and a Pre-teen who we think are suspecting "shenanigans"... WE NEVER HOST due to the kids... We are NOT stupid.... just wanting advice for when or if we have to cross that bridge...

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
How can a young child find out about your sexual prowess unless you are bringing people home to screw? When one has kids, one should use discretion.

Young kids do not need to know about their parents sexual lives.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
SheLikesGurls said: "Any age? I so disagree with you" (or something like that).

My point is, what is the better option? You can't possibly think it would be better to allow your child to believe that you are cheating on your husband (or vice versa), can you?

If the kid has incontrovertible proof that "something" is going on, then far better to be upfront about it and lay all the cards on the table, in my opinion.

Watertown CT
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My parents were swingers and did not always handle things in the best way. It would have been much better if they would not have played with unlocked doors and then got mad when their VERY young children walked in. With that said I've learned many things. If our children do find out we will simply explain that mom and dad have a private life that will never harm them. If they have further questions we will answer them as need be with calm honest (age appropriate) answers.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Our children do not know. If our daughter found out she would probably die of embarassment.It is bad enough we go to some of the same concerts as she.That is bad enough for her to deal with.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Our son knows. He is the youngest but at the time we told him he was the most grounded of our children. He is a state trooper and is very focused and was in his mid 20's. We were talking over dinner and he asked if we were and we told him the truth. He said it was pretty easy for him to figure it out because we were always "meeting" new friends. Once he knew we figured that we now had someone to delete our profiles and get rid of the toys and dungeon props in the basement in the event something happened to us. He could also talk his sister off the ledge if she found out. We have had many long conversations about it so that he could completely understand. We've been very fortunate that things worked out so well along those lines.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9001 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Children and swinging