Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Cheater or swinger
TOPIC: Cheater or swinger
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
Daisy has started this work out called insanity this week. She is so sore she can barely move. After fixing her dinner we settled out on the front porch around 7 pm and were enjoying a cigar. As often happens when she relaxes her buttons of the half shirt start coming undone. Well after a bit they are all undone and I am enjoying the view very much. I reach over and caress them and lightly run my nail around her areola. Obviously she is enjoying this and says that I have found the only part on her body that does not hurt. I was unaware that the man diagonal from us across the street was sitting out with his friend, I was behind a post. Apparently, Daisy was aware and was enjoying the attention she was getting. Well his friend gets up and comes over. This is the part Daisy had not thought through and she was getting nervous.  He asks if we are swingers, we deny but admit to thinking about it. He asks if Daisy has ever thought about a black man, Daisy is really blushing now. I tell him that it is one of her fantasies but she is not ready to go there. I stop and confirm with her, you never know. She agrees, maybe if she was not so sore. Any way he offers to give us his number and we decline. Then I notice he has a wedding ring on. He claimed he had been “swinging” at an orgy club in Austin, I’ve never heard a club called an orgy club. He would not name it and had not heard of Friends in Austin. The bigger sin was he had no idea what SLS was, lol. His wife was not swinging but was okay with him doing so. I told him to look us up on SLS. So is he a cheating bastard thinking he has an easy no strings attached chance at sex or are swinging SM forward and sketchy like that?

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Cheater or swinger