Can We be TOO fussy? : Swingers Discussion 33880
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCan We be TOO fussy?
TOPIC: Can We be TOO fussy
Created by: moosehorn89
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK - here's the thing. We enjoy the idea of this, but only with "just the right" people. We're not trying to be difficult. Not trying to play games. Mrs. Mosse and I just had a discussion on this, and we both agreed - the couple (or single person) has to be just right. Being so picky, however, makes the search exhausting. No, we're certainly not perfect, nor do we expect perfection. We both can't necessarily explain it, but always seem to agree on the "right" people, when they do come along.

Do we lower our standards, stay the course, or maybe this just isn't for us?

We would very much like to make some "regular" couple-friends, with play as a bonus, not a requirement. We've often said, in some ways, it would be easier to make friends the "normal" ways - then try to convert them ;-)

**Pulling on my flame-proof suit***

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We think you CAN be "too fussy." I guess like almost everyone else we were extremely picky when we were starting out. I guess we expected somebody who would knock our socks off to be interested in US! lol

Well, in time we learned that beautiful people are not necessarily nice, not necessarily considerate, not necessarily great in bed, and not necessarily the kind of people we would want to ever play with again. And we discovered that "flawed people" (like US!) can be one heluva lot of fun to play with, can really turn us on, and can become the best of friends and sexual playmates.

Over the years, both of us have become willing to play with any decent-looking (not necessarily hot looking) person who has a nice personality, a sense of humor, and is kind & considerate. Hell, I think I just defined what we look for in PEOPLE, whether in lovers or friends!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Picky / selective.Absolutely nothing wrong with this approach at all. We have met people who think that just due to the fact we meet that we must get it on.We are not out to score with everyone we meet. When we started out we had this idea, here is what we want period.If the other couple did not match , things did not go farther,As time has gone by we understand and enjoy the company of couples whoose preferences are not the same as ours.We have found so many really great, neat ,outstanding people that we love to be around.All we had to do was open our minds. We have this one couple friend of ours that we have known for 6 years. We are a full swap couple where the female is bi, this couple she is very bi no penetration by other males he can do whatever.This couple happens ot be one of our very best friends.Over the last 6 years we have done many things with them such as nudist resorts, passage key, dinner,anniverseries,movies,pub jumping,watching the sun set at the beach.Last summer at a sunset at the beach we went skinny dipping as the moon dropped out of site ,we were all skinny dipping and had the most incredible sex on the planet ,in the gulf.This from a couple whoose preference was not like ours. In short open your mind,allow others ideas to enter, enjoy the tiem you have made with others along with meeting some of the most fun people you could ever want need or desire to know.Just because our idea is not like yours does not mean those people will not be fun,exciting ,daring,creative allowing you to expand your own horizons

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
To us the main attracton is having a great personality and honest.Cples who enjoy having a good time and not afraid of being themselves.

Athens PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Speaking for myself, it has to be an attraction to make it happen for me. That is now, in the past I use to feel bad and not want to say no to hurt feelings of some guys. I am and never was a tease so when I flash guys I thing it is wrong to say look but don't touch. I am a push over for guys who finger my pussy in public. once my pussy is touched all bets are off and I have to have a cock in me somewhere. I love to be naughty and nasty. were talking 10 years ago.

Now I am more in control of who I sleep with or suck cock. My husband knows what I look for in guys and he helps me pull back when I start to go to far in public. Now that we are older and wiser we have becum selective with who we want to party with. It isn't because I don't want to be labled as a slut. I don't mind that term at all, it's nasty. and it means I am getting some, sorry your not lol. were just more selective looking for long term friends so we can share more then just sex. Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I think the most difficult thing to find is a couple that all involved with "click". We've been lucky enough to have met a few, but are still searching, as life tends to get in the way of these types of friendships.

Physical attraction aside, do you really wanna fuck someone you wouldn't wanna know if not for the "lifestyle"?

If the person or persons wouldn't have a shot at being a friend with clothes on, why in the world would you want to have the most intimate of relations with them, or worse yet, spring them on your spouse?

Temple Terrace FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Bigfire - Thanks for the response. Don't worry - we were joking when we mentioned converting some regular friends :-)

Queen Creek AZ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
OK - here's the thing. We enjoy the idea of this, but only with "just the right" people. We're not trying to be difficult. Not trying to play games. Mrs. Mosse and I just had a discussion on this, and we both agreed - the couple (or single person) has to be just right. Being so picky, however, makes the search exhausting. No, we're certainly not perfect, nor do we expect perfection. We both can't necessarily explain it, but always seem to agree on the "right" people, when they do come along.

Do we lower our standards, stay the course, or maybe this just isn't for us?

We would very much like to make some "regular" couple-friends, with play as a bonus, not a requirement. We've often said, in some ways, it would be easier to make friends the "normal" ways - then try to convert them ;-)

**Pulling on my flame-proof suit***

Queen Creek AZ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Can We be TOO fussy