Buccaneer Boots and Swinging : Swingers Discussion 2071001031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBuccaneer Boots and Swinging
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now now, not everyone has had prior experience. I've been punked many times; better to laugh it off.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
If I pretend I didn't hear you can you lean in a little closer?

Real is bad , make believe almost scarier.......he is fantasizing about his daughter and her friend ? Sex ? Swinging ? Mentoring her and choosing her sex mates for her ?......I'm going to throw up.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sexy Mrs. Sav, because I adore you, I'll let you in on a little secret. Lean in closely while I whisper in your ear, so no one else can hear. Here's the secret: IT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE!!

:-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"She wants sexual adventure as a young adult, not secret promiscuity. "

REALLY? That laughable ! PUBLIC promiscuity has such a pure sound to it. If she has know you years her mother has been fucking other men perhaps her mother should be the one recommending them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Your advice, 'Mrs. Sav,' is more like the opinion of a parent in a family with rigid values and strict adherence to traditional mores than it is advice from someone who really has a swinging lifestyle.

Zabrina has known since her mid-teens that Zazel has sex with other men, and that we have a liberated lifestyle.

When I learned that she wanted to wear her mother's buccaneer boots, I knew she wanted to go beyond the traditional boundaries of experience.

She wants sexual adventure as a young adult, not secret promiscuity.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7064 posts)
Fiddler on the Roof or a Twilight zone episode. If Mr Sav ever tried to involve himself in my daughter sex life or offered up a confession of suggesting she have a Bi relationship with a women, or fantasized out loud about one of her friends to me or a public forum I'd cut his balls off and than take him to the hospital to have his head examined and not the one sitting where his balls used to be . Thats what a Protective MOM does !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
There are people out there with vivid imaginations, who sometimes construct a fantasy world for themselves. It becomes more realistic for them if they can draw real people into a conversation about their fantasies. Just sayin'.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
*I find it extremely odd any father would want to guide his daughter into successful swinging, never mind line up partners he found acceptable for her.*

Lady! you are so much nicer than I am. I find it disgusting. Knowing the way the OP is, I say he's full of shit and is trying to stir up the forums.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
The key word there is ADULT . Your daughter is an adult. What you do with your children is up to you of course but we don't mix our family life with our childrens life, not now and surely not when they were younger and more impressionable. As adults their share their life issues with me as they feel comfortable and I offer any help or guidance they request . Key word there "They REQUEST" I would absolutely never discuss my sex life with my children nor do I ask question regarding theirs. I taught them safe sex, I taught them to always do the best they can to keep themselves safe from lunatics and unsafe environments . I do not care what century we live in, interjecting fantasies, preferences and ideals into their sex life is not my place. My children and I share far more than most but I surely do not see the need to share the swinging experience and pick their partners for them based on what I have learned or what I find desirable in a playmate. The very idea of picking out a playmate for my daughter sickens me as does teaching her how to have "casual" sex . I find it extremely odd any father would want to guide his daughter into successful swinging, never mind line up partners he found acceptable for her.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
For 'Ms. Sav'

This is a swinger's topic in the 21st Century, not a Fiddler on the Roof episode with Tevya, Goldie, and their daughters.

If my short introduction to my daughter's upcoming encounter makes you uneasy, what happened when your adult children watch 'The Secret Life of Teenagers' or 'Pretty Little Liars' in their late teen years?

Some of our family recreation involved intercostal boating with a couple whom we met at a swinging venue, and they had children also. Weekends we took our daughter and son to Orlando to experience Universal CityWalk and Downtown Disney, and let them see a more expansive view of Florida's night life.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7064 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging