Buccaneer Boots and Swinging : Swingers Discussion 2071001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBuccaneer Boots and Swinging
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not a fan of Hooters myself, their food sucks ! I find it troublesome that so many people are so desperate for a peek of a young girls showing some skin they actually frequent that place of over priced gross food . I've no objection to what they wear I just find the level of testosterone far higher than the quality of the food. Being a LS'er I guess I'm just not that desperate for a view of a little flesh.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Well they do have a Hooters ;)

Having lived all over the USA from coast to coast myself to date the Twin Cities in MN had the most prolific volume of Swingers in a condensed area. It must be the extreme cold that drives people to seek the warmth of a good party and hot swingers .

Mrs Sav who isn't the country bumpkin some would like to think

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I always assumed he put the web model's pics on his profile as a fantasy second wife; now wondering if the web model is his fantasy daughter. Either way, we are well on our way down Creepy Street.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Some of your advice seems relevant, some not. If I visit Hooter's on a day when Rina works, she will be dressed in a uniform that is meant to reveal curves and accents. 'Orange Pride' is a motto that represents their corporate culture. If I visited and sat at the rail when Rina worked, she would put up an ale, not a lager, because she knows what I prefer. Her mixology also can include a Margarita.

She has preferences. She prefers a melted cheese and tuna sandwich with cucumbers and red grapes. She liked Hilary Duff on 'Lizzie McGuire.' She was a Disney Kid follower and a skateboarder. If she had an interest in another female, I would have the same interest in her lifestyle that I have now knowing she has a few male interests. Her music preference is Latin dance club music, not country western. She likes tequila.

When the red grapes in our refrigerator spoiled, I realized she has been gone the entire summer, and will never live in our house again. This is a very different time. Once when I said something sill, she said, "Dad, I'm not a seven year old anymore." She is not a seventeen year old anymore, either.

From what you have told me, with a certain 'app' she can communicate with a select group of similar-minded young adults. That is very interesting. You also referenced being able to read or know about the swinging lifestyle, and could recognize me on SLS. Yes, she could have her own 'spyfly' out on us. Since she already knows we swing together, I don't feel a need for absolute secrecy and have no shame. You used the word 'polysex' as a subcultural context for her emerging lifestyle. That is a fitting term. She may have been privately promiscuous, and it seems to me that someone who wants to 'blame' a young adult and her parents for being 'publicly promiscuous' doesn't truly comprehend the swinging lifestyle. Our society has changed in many ways, as you stated, and being in the Tampa/St. Petes/Orlando scene puts us in the epicenter of a liberated lifestyle.

I watched Lizzie McGuire with Rina and shopped with her for trade-name clothing endorsed by Hilary Duff. Zazzy took her shopping for her own buccaneer boots. Styles and culture change, and we have no shame and accept no blame for what she chooses.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Z Z,,grinder is a popular phone app. used mainly by the gay commuinty. There is a swinger version too. It's the universal sign that people always talk about. How does one know? If your in a bar or where ever that others are there too. It's GPS based and can be turned on or off. Phone apps are popular with the twenty somethings and college crowd.

Z you did cross over into the creeper zone with the daughter/friends comments. And I stand by my comments to avoid your daughter and her social circle at all costs. Her and you both being out of the closet is enough leave it at that.

While 19 is a little young to be into swinging. It does happen. I have seen a few post here that are well into there mid twentys now. By posting that would mean they are paid members as singles and couples.

Swinging and/or polysex is coming into the main stream at a faster pace then most of us realize. Awkward conversation to have with the youth in your life? YES....

Do other then the dozen or so regular posters read these forums? YES

If just one person reading takes a smidget of information that could help them with what ever questions they might have. But for fear of reticule or outting are afraid to ask out loud. It's a good thing to post advice, even in akward strange threads that have strange titles.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Jealous of what ? My God you're really stretching now. Get a grip dude. If your daughter was witness to the adult escapades of you and your "wife" all her life I sincerely think you taught her everything you're capable of . It might be time for someone else to step into the role . I'd suggest you stop thinking about a daughter who is not your own as "provocative" that's seriously creepy. And we wonder what is wrong with todays youth ....go figure .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
You must be jealous, 'Ms. Sav.' Your blog lecture is meaningless.

I'll be disregarding your future opinions in this topic.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Or maybe you are projecting your fantasies onto your daughter. You don't know a thing about my values , my swinging or my life because unlike you I see no need to air my dirty laundry amid strangers on the internet. I believe my success is evident to anyone who know knows us Your "success" is also evident as well by the posts you create and the ridiculous comments you make. If there is a single word of truth in your posts I pity your children and hope they don't some day need therapy for being raised "liberated" . My children have enough friends ,what they need from me is to be a parent and only after that a friend .From what you yourself said it sounds like your daughter would like very much for you to remember your role.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
[A question for 'fingerfuxs']

You referred to 'grind' as a possible website or social community. I have not heard of it before. Can you provide more detail?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Sure, your advice is from your experience as a real swinger, 'Ms. Sav.,' and your are projecting your own fears into your interpretation of your own strict values that prohibit swinging.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging