Buccaneer Boots and Swinging : Swingers Discussion 2071001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBuccaneer Boots and Swinging
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I am permitted to know some of the details, this is not entirely a 'privacy issue' for Zabrina and I, 'kinddragon.'

When they shopped for boots, Zazel said they also bought 'vintage vixen' clothing for the evening theme, which will include an asymmetrical camisole, a mid-thigh skirt, and a thin rope belt accessory with the boots.

With that kind of fashionable attire for a swinging event, I know that this is her way of expressing her individuality. Zazel has told me where she is going and who her companion is for the evening. My impression is that this will be a fashionable sexual encounter date. Zazel believes it will be also.

We will offer a toast to her swinging buccaneer sexual adventure!

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Robocop mom lol. Im not the one wanting to orchestrate my daughters sex life ya fool. Frankly I just think you're a pervert who gets off on the details of his wifes daughters sex life.

I hope your "wife" has keen knowledge of your perverse fascination with her childs sex life and has the common sense to kick your ass with her buccaneer boots.

DONE ! Any further comment only serves to sicken me so please don't bother.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Fear of sexual liberation is every robocop mom's deepest despair.

Eating pineapple helps cure the despair.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Office memo ........

The new definition of a swinger is one who wears 'Woman's Latitude Too' buccaneer boots !

All you sexual inhibited wannabee swingers best get right to ordering a pair before we as a society regress back to 3000 BC and lose the sexual freedom we enough so thoroughly.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Caution: Wearing Fergie Footwear buccaneer boots could cause a hurricane in your regressive sexual politics lifestyle.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Fashion Alert

Fergies 'Woman's Latitude Too' buccaneer boots are in the fall collection at a retail bootery near you.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
"Anyone questioning the fashion and sexuality values of a swinging society should be informed that Fergie has a footwear collection that includes very sexy buccaneer boots. "

LOL Yup that confirms it Fergie is a swinger although I don't see the correlation between fashion and sexual values .

It's offical, you're nuts, suffer delusions of grandeur and clearly have an abnormal interest in the sex life of your wife's daughter !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Anyone questioning the fashion and sexuality values of a swinging society should be informed that Fergie has a footwear collection that includes very sexy buccaneer boots.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
To 'kindraggon'

When you read what I have written, how can you ask why I haven't asked my daughter about her friends. Try reading some of what I write with the intention of comprehending before you give advice. We have had an open dialogue about our lifestyle, but at this time I am being closed out of the discussion with her about her choices of 'swinging' or 'polysex' partners.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
For Blondeandhorny

You are evidently out of touch with the culture that surrounds you.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging