Buccaneer Boots and Swinging : Swingers Discussion 207100101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBuccaneer Boots and Swinging
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our daughter visited us and asked her mom if she could wear her Buccaneer Boots for a weekend event. In the past she has accompanied us to the Gasparilla Pirate Festival in costume, and is very familiar with the historic role-play and Krewe of the event.

When Zazel asked Zabrina why she wanted to wear her boots, she answered that she had spoken with a Tampa Hooters patron who invited her to a swinger's orientation party, and she wanted to dress for the occasion in a costume theme that included the Festival.

Our daughter is very fit and attractive, and working at Hooters puts her in a place where she is highly visible. We have discouraged her relationship with several guys about whom she has told us she has an interest. We know that we cannot prevent her from having a relationship since she is no longer living with us and has enrolled in a marine biology curriculum at a local college.

She and Zazel are connected as family on Facebook, and Zazel has seen Zabrina's friends list. She decided to tell our daughter about our swinging lifestyle and let her know some of what swinging involves.

We thought that Zabrina was unaware of swinging possibilities, but know that our culture is highly swinger-oriented and promoted, and realize we cannot prevent her from being curious and accepting the invitation to swinger's orientation.

I would like to be involved in deciding who Zabrina meets, and if she should swing with him/her/them. Am I wrong? What would you do in a situation like this?

~~Captain Z~~

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A brief retelling of Zabrina's swinging orientation preparation reveals that she had to choose between Revlon 'Ravishing Rouge' or 'Continuous Cranberry' for her 14-hour color stay. Zazel thought 'Ravishing Rouge' should be a 'unicorns' the lip color for the evening.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
It seems that rather than introduce a topic about living the liberated lilfestyle and the new swinging possibility of our daughter, the subject should have been about which lipstick was a better choice, Covergirl, Maybelline or Revlon.

Zabrina chose Revlon for her first role as a highly desired 'unicorn.'

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
"Very frankly, so many of the young people we know are in NSA, casual sex that the concept of swinging almost seems moot for them."

When I was younger those were know as Frat parties lol. Maybe it is just me but being 19 , not in a committed relationship and engaging in various sexual acts with an assortment of people with no strings attached is not swinging.

A swinger to me, in the most basic sense is a person who has been , is or will eventually be in a long term committed relationship who embraces the idea of sharing themselves as well as their partner with others.

Simply stating one has no strings attached sex with others does not and will not define one as a swinger. Exploring ones sexuality does not make one a swinger, nor does going to a swing party.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
One can only imagine what it was like growing up in that household.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sorry but a dad choosing who their daughter sleeps with is not okay, in my book.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
Very frankly, so many of the young people we know are in NSA, casual sex that the concept of swinging almost seems moot for them. My wife has pointed out that they are usually just one partner at a time, but that is a very fine line for me -- serial swinging maybe.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
When we started swinging, mrs 'rdy' the music of the mood was Cheryl Crowe or the Spice Girls. Zabrina listens to Demi Lovato and Katy Perry. The lyrics have sexual themes that reflect the culture of the times. Those Disney Kids and Hollywood nights girls have a distinct bi-sexual attitude, and a strong

The Tampa mood is Latin with more Cuban, Puerto Rican and Island influences, with a similare bi-sexual tone. Paulina Rubio is a less familiar voice than Christiana Aguilera, and bi-sexual. We played her music in our home and learned Latin dancing, and Zabrina likes going to Latin clubs.

Katy sang a song lyric, "I kissed a girl and I liked it." When Zazel showed me the mobile phone pic of Zabrina kissing another young female, I think that lyric was playing at Tampa club somewhere.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Sick. Pure sick.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Saturday night was the orientation. Zazel showed me several mobile phone pics of who invited and was hosting our daughter, and it was an attractive young couple. In one 'capture' Zabrina was kissing the female.

A high probability exists that she had a first swinging sexual encounter.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
One of the toughest jobs in parenting is to stand back and let your chick try their wings and get bruised. At some point, you have to step away and trust that the years of training them haven't been wasted and they did in fact learn from you how to be a happy, productive and well adjusted adult. A big part of growing up is taking bruises and learning from them. As a parent, it's your responsibility to protect your child from Fatal mistakes, but not from opportunities to learn. Obviously swinging doesn't count as a fatal mistake, or you wouldn't be swingers, would you? Relax and see how she handles things on her own. If she wants your guidance and has learned over the years to trust her parents, she'll ask for it.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Buccaneer Boots and Swinging