Breaking the ice : Swingers Discussion 206121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBreaking the ice
TOPIC: Breaking the ice
Created by: satchle1984 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We find that a game of strip poker is a good segue into playing, especially the first time with a new couple. Other times having the ladies change into lingerie, or other times just saying "Are we ready to play? LOL!

Princeton NJ

Username hidden
(217 posts)
Alright, PirateGal. It ain't pretty, lol, but I'll get my wife to snap a photo for the profile. I fear that we will never get another message in our inbox, haha

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
I want to see a pic of Milf's 1920's suit!

PG {the retro clothes loving gal)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
We're big believers in strip poker. Works like a charm. So much so that when vanilla friends make a comment about wanting to play some cards we give each other looks.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Wow! Time to get my eyes checked! Thanks!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
There is a DELETE button right on your post, simply click it and confirm lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Our first meeting with a SM started at a semi quiet neighborhood bar then moved to his place. We had had enough to drink to really relax but weren't quite tipsy. He suggested playing cards, which was nice because it gave us something to while we chatted and got comfortable with one another. I'm not sure who suggested strip poker, but playing certainly helped break the ice and led to a kind of "truth or dare" when one of us, then two of us, had nothing else to take off, which led to further interaction and heated things up considerably. It is a little cheesy, but strip poker and thruth or dare helped break the ice with the second SM that we met up with as well, and he commented it was a fun way to get to know one another and what the new potential playmates' fantasies are.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
It got rid of the awkwardness of a first real meeting. BUT it brought a whole new kinda awkwardness of its own, lol. Her first words were something to the effect of, "Oh. My. God. Um, you really need to take that off."

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
LOL I'd have paid good money to see that lol Just think next time they're stumped for conversation they can say "so one day we invited strangers over for a swim , you'll never guess what one of them wore!!!"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
A couple that we met a while back asked if we wanted to come over their house for a swim. We had just met them and hadn't really got to know each other well. So, after arriving at their house, I went into the bathroom and put on my swimsuit. It's a 2 piece red and yellow striped suit from the 1920's. comes down to the knees and has short sleeves. It fits pretty snug. Looks ridiculous, especially with the flippers and swim cap I also put on. It definitely broke the ice, although they probably wondered what kinda nut they invited over. Didn't take long before I got outta that suit. Now, they know what kinda person I am, lol

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Breaking the ice