Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Block, ignore, or tell him to @$k off?
TOPIC: Block, ignore, or tell him to @$k off
Created by: pollyanna01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Single guy in our area, and who goes to some of the same parties as us keeps emailing. Looked back at history and he has emailed us 55 times in about 3years. We told him several times early on that we were not interested in Single guys ( which is a half truth as we do mfm once in awhile). While I (the mr) would love to tell this asshole to fuck off, the mrs wants to keep things cordial and not piss anyone off.

Which route would you take? For entertainment purposes, can anyone come up with some numerous responses to send to this guy?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As someone who has been stalked, never respond. No, not even once. If he tries 100 times before he gets a response even if it is a threat or a "never!" It will reinforce the behavior and he will try again 500 times. If he never ever gets a response eventually he will quit.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Just have fun with it politely say 'no' see his imbecile response, Curtly say "no" see his imbecile response. go back to politely, then try foolishly......see just how freaking stupid this idiot is, how long it takes him to "get it". compare him to your least favorite politician, actor sls idiot, etc........

Look at you wife and both start laughing uncontrollably of how asinine people can be in this world. Whats it gonna hurt?

We have a few we refuse to block for this very purpose.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Go back to the archive and respond to every email he sent you with"no" maybe if he gets 55 emails all at once turning him down he'll get the message then block him.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Just block him.

And move on with your life. :)

*Unless the Mrs is actually interested in him..?...

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(651 posts)
Blocking is probably the way to go. Thankfully, we've never experienced that level of "stalking", but blocking is a safe and easy way to get the point across. Good luck.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I'd say block him. If you block him, you are for all intents and purposes ignoring him and that is the best route to take. Most solo men will get the message and move along with no hard feelings. If the guy is a psycho or otherwise imbalanced, getting angry or verbally abusive could trigger him to stalk you or otherwise take revenge.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Mrs. Happy, I 'm sorry that happened. I've never understood why people revert to acting like spoiled children when they don't get their way. Especially in the LS. I never expect to hear about it from couples though. I've experienced drama

Oh and back on topic, to the OP from Ma, I haven't heard back regarding the solution I presented...and I land at Logan on Thursday afternoon. Tic tock! LOL!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8965 posts)
Happy. that's some grade A drama there.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Oops. I meant to say never looking in their direction.

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Well Bridgetender, I never like to hi-jack anyone else's thread so I will try and make this as short as possible. We had a couple that we had become very close to last year for about 10 months. We had become "exclusive" as far as the lifestyle. We all got along great and had lots of fun. Long (and I mean long) story short things ended - and not well! Fast forward about 6 months. We were at a bar with some very good LS friends and this couple came in. At first it was fine, We were minding our business and even looking in their direction. The night ended with the other husband flipping us off from across the bar and standing between us and the bathroom. The wife coming over to our table and making a scene like some crazy jilted ex girlfriend. There was a lot more that happened but that's the gist of it. We would never tell anyone what to do in the lifestyle but let this be a cautionary tail for anyone looking at becoming exclusive.

Mrs Happily

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Block, ignore, or tell him to @$k off