Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Bikini Help
TOPIC: Bikini Help
Created by: DANANDFDN
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, this is the male half of the couple and I have a question. I am the type of guy that has no problem walking into Victoria Secret or the like and buying a sexy outfit for my wife on my lunch break. But now she is in need of a new Bikini for an upcoming Lifestyle event and has asked me to pick it out and surprise her with it. My question is; Is it strange for a man to walk into a swimsuit store (all they sell are ladies swimsuits) and purchase a suit for his wife?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the info. I do shop for her often, just not for bathing suits. I'll give it a try. What the heck, nothing to lose.....

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
No I don't think it is strange. Actually my hubby does most of my clothing, etc. shopping. The salesperson just loves helping out a man for a present for his wife. The thing about bathing suits though that that item really is a personal one. If you don't shop for her often I wouldn't attempt it. Also I know at least for me for a bathing suit to fit I have to go to a store that sells the tops and bottoms separately and I think that a lot of shops are that way now. I think that she may need to go with you to get the most perfect fit. "J"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Okay, this is the male half of the couple and I have a question. I am the type of guy that has no problem walking into Victoria Secret or the like and buying a sexy outfit for my wife on my lunch break. But now she is in need of a new Bikini for an upcoming Lifestyle event and has asked me to pick it out and surprise her with it. My question is; Is it strange for a man to walk into a swimsuit store (all they sell are ladies swimsuits) and purchase a suit for his wife?

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Bikini Help