Best swinging experiences ever : Swingers Discussion 36077
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBest swinging experiences ever
TOPIC: Best swinging experiences ever
Created by: buff4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
sitting at the beach watching the sunset,sharing a few bottles of wine.As the sun sets the wind and surf pick up.Raindrops spritzing,we all decided to head to the picnic pavillons. As we sit at the picnic tables,the evening chill became a tad colder. I offered up my shirt to one of the ladies who just happened to be freeezing.By the time I had my shirt unbuttoned she had hers off. of the other women in the group laid thier towels on the picnic table and lowered this woman onto the top of the picnic table.One playing with her beautful breasts the other munching on a beautiful pussy. The lady being offered up pulled my package from my pants and started giving a blow job. Another male decided to stand up and one of the other ladies started to give him a hand job. Soon the thrid male started to get invlvoed by touching one of the other women.Slowly the lady that was being offered up took my wife and laid her down on top of the picnic table. As she was diving she positioned herself for me to enter from behind. After a few minutes and al the women on top of the picnic table a police officer drove to the park, he drove over to the area we were located in, stopped and took off once again.As soon as we laughed about being in high school again we all started back as if no interuption had occured . I helped the offered up beautiful woman back onto the top of the picnic table with her legs perched on top of my shoulders while my lovely and fantastic wife was sitting on her face till we were dripping with sweat. We adore the spur of the moment, unplanned events that are creative daring and uncontrolled with ubriddled passion for sex.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Our Best experience ever was and continues to be with a couple we met from another site but are members here too. They are LisnHar and it's fine that we use their screen name openly. We met them in a chat room several years ago and then by phone and finally at the LV Lifestyles Convention. It was like we'd known them personally and sexually for years. Everything was that compatible and we now count them among our very dearest friends. Although we have always lived in different states, we make trips often to meet at one another's homes or a fun alternate location. Our favorite thing is when we work a convention care team together. We share quarters, not to save money but because we have such fun together. Our 3 am conversations regarding "new meat" puts tears down our faces. Because we are such close friends, the sex is great because we've learned each other's buttons so well.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
ooops lost the rest of the story It was great to see Suzy there quivering and quaking. We have been very lucky to date so far,almost all of our experiences have been fun with the exception of where the males have been very insecure that someone else may be having more fun then they have

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
the most exciting swinging experience we have ever had: We met this couple he a country guy she an exotic looking hot female. we go to there home bearing gifts. Suzy liked both of them very much, after an hour of drinks and chatting , suzy approached them and asked her if she liked being blindfolded and tied up , with toys oils ice we brought 5 different colored roses each having a different scent.They both looked at each other and said they have never done that but yeah lets do it.Off we went , we found ties ,scarfs to be able to tie each of us and blindfold us one at a time. when the girls were tied up they had 3 on 1 when the guys turn it was the 2 girls on him and the free guy playing with the girls.What a great evening of fun and frolic for no less then 4 hours of non stop sex. Another time we were at a bar this lady walks over and asks me if I had ten minutes. I asked for what, she told me,said that will take more then ten minutes. Took her by the hand went to our car and pulled a quilt out our trunk and told her to pick a car. We went out to the last row of cars, she picked one under a tree. Within 30 minutes Suzy and her hubby came out and joined us both gals on the hood of the car. when we were done,3 carloads of people opened their car doors and gave us a standing ovation. This was one of our more intense one. One of our last swinging events, we met an older couple who have a condo.we had a few drinks the girls had a couple bottles of wine. Really we had nothing much in common. We were talking quite a bit and laughing.Suzy looked at her and said well do you like girls. She said yes and off we went.They both started working on suzy. Seeing her lay there just q

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
the most exciting swinging experience we have ever had: We met this couple he a country guy she an exotic looking hot female. we go to there home bearing gifts. Suzy liked both of them very much, after an hour of drinks and chatting , suzy approached them and asked her if she liked being blindfolded and tied up , with toys oils ice we brought 5 different colored roses each having a different scent.They both looked at each other and said they have never done that but yeah lets do it.Off we went , we found ties ,scarfs to be able to tie each of us and blindfold us one at a time. when the girls were tied up they had 3 on 1 when the guys turn it was the 2 girls on him and the free guy playing with the girls.What a great evening of fun and frolic for no less then 4 hours of non stop sex. Another time we were at a bar this lady walks over and asks me if I had ten minutes. I asked for what, she told me,said that will take more then ten minutes. Took her by the hand went to our car and pulled a quilt out our trunk and told her to pick a car. We went out to the last row of cars, she picked one under a tree. Within 30 minutes Suzy and her hubby came out and joined us both gals on the hood of the car. when we were done,3 carloads of people opened their car doors and gave us a standing ovation. This was one of our more intense one. One of our last swinging events, we met an older couple who have a condo.we had a few drinks the girls had a couple bottles of wine. Really we had nothing much in common. We were talking quite a bit and laughing.Suzy looked at her and said well do you like girls. She said yes and off we went.They both started working on suzy. Seeing her lay there just q

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We are so glad someone started this topic. Looking around we see a lot of bad swinging experiences focusing on the negative and not the positive. If we started on the bad experiences we could go on for a while and we do plan on posting at least one of these.

Anyway the situation was that we were in a club about four years ago and did not know anyone in the club. We looked around for a few hours and had some drinks but did not talk to anyone in particular. For us this is common we hardly ever initiate and are afraid of being to pushy, our size has a lot to do with this. This club had a private playroom that we had never been in so we decided to go have a look. After entering it took about five minutes for our eyes to adjust and we could see about 30 people playing with multiple partners in a wide variety of positions. We sat down on one of the empty couches and watched for a little while. The sexual tension was very high between the two of us and we began to kiss and fondle each other, the room becoming more and more oblivious to us as our needs became greater. I don’t really know how much time passed because we had been entangled with each other so heavily. But something I did notice is my wife had become more vocal than usual. We continued on to extremely intense orgasms and collapsed on each other. While recovering I began to hear clapping from around the room. Looking around we realized that she had become loud enough to gain the attention of everyone else and they had stopped what they were doing and were applauding our efforts. We were a little embarrassed but kept on playing for a little while longer. Later on our way home we talked and could not believe at what had just happened. We talked a lot about it and still relive that experience today while we are making love.

I know that some might say that was not a “swinging” experience but I must disagree. When we first entered the lifestyle we had no idea of how it would enhance our relationship. The very fact that we enjoy other couples and just the sexual tension of being around others has elevated us to another level. In other words we don’t always have to meet someone and screw to get the satisfaction of each other. BTW we don’t go to clubs and parties just to “show off” for others this happened once and we think we’ll leave it that way.

:)

Elko NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Best swinging experiences ever