Best Position For Anal : Swingers Discussion 332001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBest Position For Anal
TOPIC: Best Position For Anal
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
My legs are very flexible considering I don't specifically exercise them. My favorite, because I can watch is on my back with my legs folded across my chest. I pays to be flexible sometimes...

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Nancy likes for the first male to lay on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor... she will get on top facing him, the other male can walk (stand) right behind her...this allows the male on bottom plenty of room to make his strokes.

Goodlettsvlle TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I do love DP!!!!....hehe, Has any one tryed with being on there neck and your back is upand your legs come down in front of you and a guy pumping you. I want to try this one time but would really like to know if someones has done it. Hope I said that right...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Sitting on top facing forward or backward, as the man is lying on his back! But then again, I like anal any ole' way! Ronnie

Broomall PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Doggy style and laying on the back works well for us.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8946 posts)
I have friends who love a good double penetration (DP) on a regular basis. My legs are somewhat limber and strong, and I am able to maintain the somewhat awkward Doggie position that is elevated because the lady is riding another man. Another position is that I sit up against the headboard, the lady presses back against my erection, and this leaves her pussy open and readily accessible for another man's cock. This latter position is usually comfortable for the lady, and should be enjoyable even if you aren't doing a DP.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3352 posts)
I was wondering what are ya'lls favorite anal positioning and least painfull? I know I like it doggie style, But haven't tryed the other ways.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Best Position For Anal