Best Groomer-Trimmer : Swingers Discussion 182866
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBest Groomer-Trimmer
TOPIC: Best Groomer-Trimmer
Created by: ChainMale
Original Starting post for this thread:
I normally try to keep my entire body very closely trimmed, however I have this little walmart trimmer that seems to leave alot to be desired, anyone have any experience with any other trimmers?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
When it comes.to trimmer's you get what you pay for trust Me shell out the extra money for a wall trimmer best money I ever spent

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Im gonna have to explore this further, for once in my life Id like to be completely hairless without stubble or bumps, yummy!! I'll shoot you an email ;-)

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Waxing hmmmm now theres an idea, is it possible to wax your entire body? and what are the chances of the hair becoming ingrown and looking horrendous in a month or so?

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Horse trimmer used on me? ahhhhhh I think I'll pass, now if your offering to groom me, oh by all means feel free ;-)

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Thanks, Im shaved where it counts but Im not shaving my entire body, a close trim seems to be almost as good and a lot less time consuming. I think wally world carries the Wahl brand, I'll scope them out.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Wahl is a pretty solid product. I don't trim down there, I just shave it all off. But I do use Wahl clippers to cut my hair (on my head....the big one. lol) and they are the best brand I've ever used (I've been cutting my own hair for about 15 years). I know they make trimmers so I'd imagine they are made with the same quality as full sized clippers. Check out wahl-store dot com. Looks like they have a few dozen trimmers anywhere between $12 and $50.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I normally try to keep my entire body very closely trimmed, however I have this little walmart trimmer that seems to leave alot to be desired, anyone have any experience with any other trimmers?

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Best Groomer-Trimmer