Best CD's to fuck to : Swingers Discussion 679561051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBest CD's to fuck to
TOPIC: Best CD's to fuck to
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MMMMM, sweet nothings in the ear. Those are nice. Nothing is like looking into his eyes when he is on top, feeling his body moving and hearing him breathe. Shells

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Honestly, I prefer it absolutely quiet when I have sex......for me, listening to his breathing and moaning is really erotic. Music only distracts my attention. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Glad this thread was revived... You are SO right catslaughing!

Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin's best (because it's a double album - we like long sessions!) Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd Rumors - Fleetwood Mac Boston - Boston Best of Bread - Bread

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Just like real estate location location. For bumping and grinding outside or inside.Nothing like cranking up barry white,Bill withers.temptations I like a little bashia when outside by the tikki bar Candles burning... jesse colin young, burton cummings Rock n roll sex. Led Zepplin,Roxy music,Quuensryche,Whitesnake,Elton Johns ,madman across the water Late at night bedroom talk carelss whisper sex. sarah Brightman

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Anything by Sting...and if she ever has the chance, we'll take the million..LOL

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
An all-time favorite of ours is "Our Little Secret" by the Lords of Acid. Plenty of nice fuck grooves and sexiness on there! Nothing beats the sweet sounds of other people getting it on though! That's music to my ears! T

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
check out massive attack or a group called mount florida. some good sex music for sure...very erotic...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Marvin Gaye did "Sexual Healing" *S* All time fav. Enigma! Makes me think I'm fucking in a church LOL Damn Sacriligious! LMAO

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Kenny G's Breathless is one of our favorites. Usually like instrumental music for the mood. No words to distract from our own dialogue.

Oh, and movie sound tracks!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Led Zep works well, it is a great mix of soft, hard, fast slow and great fucking rhythms. Which album? Well most of theirs work.

Of course most are not capable of learning those types of lessons.

Ft Wright KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
TOPIC: Best CD's to fuck to