Being blocked : Swingers Discussion 2061361021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBeing blocked
TOPIC: Being blocked
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, there are many reasons someone might block you. Some people use the block feature so that they don't "view" profiles again that they find aren't a match. Perhaps since you've posted your face photos someone might have recognized you and prefers to remain anonymous, perhaps they were offended by your email, perhaps they feel uncomfortable about rejecting you.....who knows and really who cares. Chalk it up as a near miss with drama you do not need or want. Put your energies into how to improve your own experiences . The lifestyle requires thick skin , time wasted wondering why or why not is better spent focusing on those that do response.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
Hi, and welcome to the forums. I've been blocked by a former friend on here in a snowball effect from a stupid misunderstanding (which I actually apologized for, and that doesn't come easily from me) and out of her fear of words from another member, etc. Very stupid, and kind of messy. Oh well.

BUT, to answer your question, some couples have certain stipulations as to ages, weights, style of play, etc., and block all those couples. Some block all couples, some block singles, some block...you get the idea.

Move on and find better people. I had never been blocked before now, other than the generic, "this profile is blocked to couples," and it just says more about that person/couple than it does to anything about you.

Good luck and welcome.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7367 posts)
This is the second time we have emailed a couple on sls to say hello and see if they were interestedthat instead of a no thanks we were blocked.And another time we noticed we were blocked by a couple we never emailed or met. Any insight to why this happens?

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Being blocked