Being blocked : Swingers Discussion 2061361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceBeing blocked
TOPIC: Being blocked
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have been blocked by couples who we have told them that we are not interested. we find that inmature, childish.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
mwsw, the one thing you never want to do is take anything personally. Never, ever take anything personally. Just have fun and do not worry about the rest :0)

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Joey, going off memory...I think thats how it used to be. You simply could not see their posts. One prob with that was, it was hard to make sense of threads because a person would say something and you were like what, are they crazy? LOL...now you kind of know that a blocked person posted latest so it makes more sense. I think thats why they changed it. I think haha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I can see using blocked like that.

Id like to see an "ignore" feature added. To make them disappear, not show up in searches, and like they are not even here, but not saying "YOU ARE BLOCKED"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Sexus: Thats good advice, honestly wouldn't have thaught of using the notes for both the positive and negative of couples. Now we have had some couples tell us hell no your to fat, or your not quite up to our caliber. those couples we usually laugh at and move on.. This is to vast for us to get bent out of shape for one or two couples thinking that they are all that. We are simply us and we dont want to act like something we are not to get people to like us, We want couples to like us for us.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Good idea. I use the NOTES feature on profiles to write little things like, "don't want smokers at all," "we're too fat for their preferences," "HELL NO," "He's a bigot and a racist," "red flags abound" and so on for negatives. That way if they pop up here and there I'll know why not to answer or contact.

I do the same for positives.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
it really is not a big deal being block. It is a feature anyone may use as they see fit. We sometimes use it for couples we have no interest in. I think it is a helpful feature. It saves time for everyone- no one has to waste their time in sending or responding to mail.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
these posts have helped. My wife and I just started, have limited exp, and have many questions. As far as being blocked, we just sent our first emails.

Hope all goes well.

Cumberland IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I know it's a typo, but I really like the term "think skin" May I use that somewhere?

At first being blocked might feel like a slap in the face, but try to find the humor in it, and soon enough you'll be glad you were blocked and not wasting time with a person who has that many personality problems and fears.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Very good insight, thanks. We do have think skin and have had many no thank yous or no replies which has never bothered us. We just kinda take being blocked as a slap in the face. My email was in response to their tag line saying that no one wants to do more than just talk. My wife seen they will be attending the same club event we are. Our email said we do more than just talk ,if interested say hello to us there. But yes we will just chalk it up as an experience and time saved.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Being blocked