Attraction Expectations : Swingers Discussion 198568
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAttraction Expectations
TOPIC: Attraction Expectations
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am an old fashion kind of a gal and the man has to make the first move, with me, or there will be no play. You can be the quiet type but you better be able to step up to the plate, when it is time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
LOL. where's that fisherman?

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4818 posts)
KD, I think in some ways guys who are very physical appearance driven when it comes to choosing playmates get a bad rap. We're often referred to as being shallow, but the fact is, I already have a lifemate. There are many qualities I need to see in her, that I do not need to see in a potential playmate. Because of this, it breaks down to simple math. 50% physical appearance. 50% attitude.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4818 posts)
I was watching for someome to offer a few words of wisdom here Miss KD, but so far no one has, so I'll offer this instead. :)

I can only speak for myself, but I have a feeling there are a lot of guys who will agree with me. I leave no room for doubt. If I am interested, she will know it, and the same is true when I am not interested. I know there are ladies who like "Mr. Shyguy", but that just isn't me. I don't show up to be the life of the party, but IMO, this is a tough gig for a guy who has a hard time communicating with women. So, if the female half expects a prospective playmate to clearly convey interest, or possibly, the lack of, that is one area in which we will be a good match.

Now for all the other areas we have to worry about. LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4818 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Attraction Expectations