Anyone Relate : Swingers Discussion 43606
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAnyone Relate
TOPIC: Anyone Relate
Created by: lustylocks
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi Everyone....

I need some advice.... My husband and I have been in the Lifestyle for almost a yr now... I believe he has lost interest in the whole thing...We are invovled with a great cpl and I'd love to continue....I guess this means the end for me as well????? If anyone has had this problem I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks Lustylocks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bill N Susie: I agree, hopefully you will listen to others, as that advise can and i am sure will be of use to others, and it is damn good advice. As we all get the "banish the forums" every now and then becase people lose site of the topics, your advice can and probably will help others, and hope you will leave it on.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I believe you should talk to your husband first. You say you believe he has lost interest. Do you know for sure? Has he told you this? If he does say he has lost interest then find out why. IMO, you should talk about this and then talk about it some more and even some more. Communication is the key.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
I'm surprised no one responded yet, I'd have thought some of the longer-termers here would have advice. I know that even in the year we've been doing this, my interest ebbs and flows, and from what others here have said before that happens to most. I'd say that the person you should be asking is your hubby. Sounds like time for a frank talk over coffee. Good luck, and remember, it's all a journey.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Hi Everyone....

I need some advice.... My husband and I have been in the Lifestyle for almost a yr now... I believe he has lost interest in the whole thing...We are invovled with a great cpl and I'd love to continue....I guess this means the end for me as well????? If anyone has had this problem I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks Lustylocks

Saint Catharines Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Anyone Relate