Any other younger swingers out there? : Swingers Discussion 245185
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAny other younger swingers out there?
TOPIC: Any other younger swingers out there
Created by: Jbsmoothie33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have had the hardest time trying to find couples around our age since we moved down to LA. Is it just us or is it next to impossible to find couples close to our age?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Swinging can be a bit difficult when young thats true but you shouldnt be having much trouble finding someone, yeah there are not as many young couples but they are out there and should be plenty in your area. I do agree that older couples tend to be a lot more comfortable in the LS, we have played with younger and older and sometimes the older just gives off more of that comfortable confident vibe while the young couple you can sometimes see that tension and jealousy.

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
lol. BT i'm pretty sure you're about the last one anyone would consider rude here. she's a sweet girl, she just misunderstood.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5320 posts)
Maybe ....Moi? Maui? Me? Translates to something in island speak. Gumbo Boi

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I'm not rude to Mickey. ...Who's Mickey?

Ok. I'm so wayyyy off topic that at this point I'm signing my own TRO for this thread. I'm not young. Nor am I seeking young playmates.

Party on y'all.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8667 posts)
This thread is like a comedy of errors.

And in BT's defense; he is never rude to anyone. Wait- maybe Mickey.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
SS, obviously, I'm not bright enough to figure out what I said wrong. So, twas an unintentional sav.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8667 posts)
Most of the active younger 20's couple profiles I've seen are more interested in 3sum with a girl and soft swap.

Every couple progresses at their own unique pace. It does take time for people not accustomed to sharing to learn how to process and come to terms with a variety of feelings that can occur with the sharing of one's partner. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The hot date is a good way to meet vacationing swingers.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3705 posts)
nice sav. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5320 posts)
Holy misunderstandings Batman!

PG, maybe its because you know me so well...or maybe its because the expectation's been that my posts have double-meanings, or are seen as backhanded compliments?

WannaTry, I meant no offense. As a SM, I can't see the OP's profile. So, I assumed...as PG mentioned. If you read my other post, you might have noted that I even suggested to the OP that they attend a M&G in the French Quarter.

When I read your post, I realized the OP was talking about LA. I was complimenting you and being self-depricating.

I'm sorry you misunderstood.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8667 posts)
ummmm Wannatry he called you pretty and smart? Not sure why you are taking offense to that? He was saying he was the dumb one for thinking LA was Louisiana instead of LA, CA.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Any other younger swingers out there