Any like us : Swingers Discussion 222912
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAny like us
TOPIC: Any like us
Created by: rideforfunaz
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are very much like this. I work in the field and gone a lot. I have no problem with her having a female friend when I'm gone. She does have one, they do things like lunch, shop and play when I'm gone. And when I'm in the 4 of us get together and hangout (her friend is married).

She is currently looking for more friends.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We live in Phoenix area and are wondering if there any like us at all? We have been together about 4yrs and met here on SLS, now married and at times enjoy the bonuses of the lifestyle. The husband is fully aware of the admiration the wife has for sexual pleasures of other ladies, that being said she is allowed to have a girlfriend of sorts without him being involved. Now we have found couples who claim they are ok with that but it always comes down to the other male wanting to enjoy as well, or saying it is ok then things change. I am the type to allow her to have a GF over for whatever as I am at work and have total trust, I know who she is with always, and who she is home with at nights!

So any other couples where women are free to have on the side female lovers (bi-lesbian) and are okay with it?

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Any like us