Any idea on how to explain all these nights out : Swingers Discussion 2202141021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAny idea on how to explain all these nights out
TOPIC: Any idea on how to explain all these nights out
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
I myself cannot tell a lie at all and am terrible trying to do it while Mrs Lookin deflects all the tough questions from curious family and friends very well.

HMMMMMMM (Note to self) Ask Mrs Lookin again if I have the greatest package she has ever seen and watch for eye movement to the left or right while she answers !!

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(61 posts)
lotsopeeps- I can understand your pain, although my mom usually watches the girls, my niece lives on our farm and you never know when she is going to pop in. A couple of weeks ago I had showered, put on make up, perfume, the whole going out ritual to go visit a SM friend. Slipped on a easy off dress and heels and just as I was headed out the door into the house she comes. "where are you going" . Out was my reply lol. Hubby was home so she knew he knew I was headed out looking ready for sex.

We have always enjoyed going out even before swinging so it isn't that surprising to them that we like to go out when we can.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17515 posts)
Thanks! Sweettart, loved your answer, hahaha!!! Babysitter got a job too, so that helps. Although she's not available as often but it gives her something to focus on other than what we're up to.

Bloomsburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We kind of had same type thing happen here. When we were asked "why" the change in our regular lifestyle pattern, we responded with, that is why. We wanted needed a change in our pattern. we found a few groups on the internet that wanted to change their pattern. So now with the help of the internet we found goups of people that like the same thing we like or want to know about. Some groups play cards or games, others dance, others what ever. All of our family seamed to think it was great and even thought about finding groups for themselves. Now they still don't know what groups we choose to meet with but keeps them off our backs. Good luck

Elton PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
We have extended family living with us right now and while it's nice to have a live-in babysitter, it's complicated to explain where we are going all the time. We are new to the lifestyle and all of the sudden we have all these dinner dates with couples our family never heard of. Or we are suddenly dressing up to go out "dancing" on a Saturday which we didn't use to do, followed by staying til the wee hours of the night, also something we never used to do. And then the questions of where, who and what get confusing. We don't give any more information than we need to. Is this just to complicated to do when you have family asking questions?!?! We only get out two or three times a month, but since she lives here, she sees and hears and picks up on who know what. Any ideas on how to handle this better?

Bloomsburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Any idea on how to explain all these nights out