Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Any idea on how to explain all these nights out
TOPIC: Any idea on how to explain all these nights out
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we trained ours young, they just figure we are going dancing with friends. Which we sort of are. Horizontal dancing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
-Aw Mom you look all dolled up, where the heck are you goin? :) -Out to party. -You are? ...but there's no where to go -Sure there is. Maybe nowhere your broke ass can afford. -Well that's freakin weird. Um... okay(??) ...who you goin with? -Some friends who also aren't broke kids. -Ma! You are so lying! -You think only young people know how to party, sweetie?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Just say you're out with some friends. That's not even a lie :) They're the kids - not you. You don't have to tell them who you're with and when you'll be home.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Thanks for all the good advice everyone. "Out" will be my standard answer from here on. Short, simple, easy to remember. "Out for the night" can be the long version, heh heh!

Bloomsburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We, too, never went out when the kids were young. When we started swinging about 6 years ago when they were 14 and 17, they definitely noticed a difference. I remember one time driving home at about 3:00 a.m. My cell phone rang and it was my older daughter wanting to know where the heck we were! Now, at almost 20 and 23, they have adjusted and gotten used to the fact that we are rarely home on weekends. It is nice during the school year when they are away at college we don't have to answer too many questions, but when they are home, they have gotten used to when they ask where we are going, we simply say "out". The rest of our family lives close by and they have also seemed to get used to the fact that we are simply enjoying our freedom after starting our family at such young ages.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
I work at home and my world got very small since 2008. Our youngest son is a senior in high school and going off to college next fall. My world will get smaller since there will be no more school activities to go too. So I told my family that my New Years Resolution was to find new activities to do outside the home and in the process make new friends. I had no idea of swinging when I made that resolution. I joined a writing group, a woman's group, a group that hubby and I could do together, and then we stumbled into this lifestyle. So when the boys ask what we are doing, with whom, and where, I remind them of my New Years resolution of finding things to do outside the home and with other people.

It is always best to stick as close to the truth as possible and not every one needs to know every detail of what you are doing.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Our then 19 year old daughter once asked us, on a Saturday night where we were going out and she wasn't.....

"How come you guys go out all the time? None of my friends parents go out! ***EVER!!!!!***"

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
I guess I am lucky. My oldest never asked any questions. Maybe he suspected but didn't want to know, so he didn't ask!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Kind, ours are will be 11 and 9 this year and we have been swinging for almost 6 years, so yes they are used to it, as are the Adult kids, luckily other then one summer before we got married the adult kids have never lived with us. My parents understand we like to go out and have us time, and my adult step daughter watches them at times while we go out too.

Bottom line its nobody's business where we go, its not like they are going to call where we are if there is an emergency, they will call our cell phones. What information I give out is truthful, if not the whole truth. I do at times have to come up with creative ways that we met people.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I rarely get questions beyond, "where are you headed" dancing is our usual reply, unless there is a show we want to see in which case I'll say the Burlesque show at ___. what I leave out is after the show we will hit the club. Or around the holidays we are always going to holiday parties...we go say our hello's and goodbyes and then hit the club.

We went out all the time when we were dating and first married so no one really thinks much of it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Any idea on how to explain all these nights out