Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Any advice for a traveling couple
TOPIC: Any advice for a traveling couple
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We share your pain and let's add another wrinkle - maybe get more discussion.

Because when we travel, we have specific schedules and such to adhere to. Playtime, er, time is very narrow.

Can more experienced travelers suggest best ways to try to schedule meeting and play? We don't want to say "at 9pm, come to room 450 and let's fuck". We still need to vet/meet/flirt and have a chance to say no.

Btw, re:clubs...the Trapeze club in Atlanta seems to attract a lot of travelers. I never see much "leery ness" so long as the visitors are outgoing and flirty. We always get approached.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Craiglist is like any other site? I think not, what site have you had two killers stalking swingers and killing them? Lol.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Been to NOLA on business, but as of yet, not for pleasure...

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Have you tried posting ads on Craigslist for the cities on your itinerary a week or two before your visits? I know some people think CL is a bit sleazy, but it's like any other site...there are flakes, fakes and weirdos to weed out, but there are genuine, nice, hot local couples and men and the occasional non-prostitute woman in almost every city who specifically look on CL for 'dates' with visiting couples and men at their hotel. I met two of the last 3 couples I've been with by answering their ad and voice verifying with her and him. We agreed to meet at their hotel restaurant/lounge or a nearby restaurant/bar for drinks/dinner/conversation with no pressure or high expectations, but all knowing that if there was mutual attaction/chemistry, there was a nearby hotel room and bed awaiting us! It was quite exciting and even romantic!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Sweetart, If the Losamantes ever visit NOLA I am going to fight you for the chance to take them out for cocktails. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sweet, We feel your pain! We also use Hot Date and check out the parties, but our success on the road (and at home) went waaaayyy up when we started screening profiles unmercifully before contacting or responding to them. When we're travelling we don't contact profiles without pics, no pics of the guy, free members, or no certs. Sounds harsh, but it saves so much time and aggravation. There are also some regional websites that are much more active than SLS in some parts of the country, especially the midwest.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Ummm, try toys and masturbation! LOL

Sorry, don't mean to make light of your dilemma. But maybe you'd do better hanging out at a bar.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Any advice for a traveling couple