Am I crazy to want to be woo'ed : Swingers Discussion 43488
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAm I crazy to want to be woo'ed
TOPIC: Am I crazy to want to be woo'ed
Created by: Cpl4PLAYinCA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<MandM walk into the room... Mr.M has the ice pick(he's the muscle), Mrs.M has the bourbon and tumblers...>

Mrs.M-If someone doesn't pay attention to me OUT of bed, chances are I'm going to be that disappointed IN the bed, so won't be going there...lol

Mr.M-can't wait to meet new ladies, he likes woo'ing them in front of me:) HOT HOT HOT!

Mrs.M~whispering in Mrs. Cpl4PLAY's ear..."Mr.M really likes those bubbles":)~

Take it easy, Mr AND Mrs M

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I have noticed these scenarios:

--hubby ignores me until one or both of our spouses leave the area; then he's on me like syrup on flapjacks;

--other lady ignores my hubby until I whisper to her that my husband thinks she's cute, or has a sexxy behind, or whatever my husband actually told me about her. Then she is interested because she knows HE is interested. Some women think my husband won't be interested in them (like they aren't good enough). Go figure!

--the other lady and my husband hit it off, the other guy ignores me 100%, and then I get an email the next day about how they want to get together with us. That always startles me! Why wouldn't he even smile or make eye contact the night before?

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I see nothing wrong with flirting. It is taking me a little getting use to being with someone that this does not bother him. The men in my past were to selfish and controling.

Since I am new to flirting with women, I am still very shy with women. Once the first move has been made it is not so bad but getting to the first move can be difficult for me at times. All though with over a year of no playing, I may be a lot more aggressive the next time we do play. :D

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Our experience is that those with a lack of social skills aren't going to exactly turn us on in bed, either.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Content:

You can woo me anytime.. Big Smile.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We agree that feedback is essential. We also discovered that, for both of us anyway, flirting is a HUGE part of the fun of swinging! It's not only fun, it builds the excitement level and leads to hotter sex.

When we meet a couple, BOTH of us have to like BOTH of them, I have to find the other woman attractive, flirtatious, and sexy, and Mrs. Valovers has to find the other man intelligent, witty, making great eye contact, and flirtatious.

No flirting, no fucking.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When there is mutual attraction there is absolutely no doubt left in their mind or ours.Its about the flirting,the touch, the look, the smile, the feeling of amazement, that they are wanted ,needed and desired. Taking ones hand and leading them to the pedalstool and let them know that they are your full interest and have your full attention.To show how excifted you are to be in their presence,how enjoyable their company is to you.We really love this!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I will kiss your neck and flirt with you, cpl4play. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
they must be crasy,you would get all kinds of woo if we was there.not only from me ,but her too good looking,that is so much of it i think is the firting before.the looks ,touching,words said in a wisper as the kiss on the ear is done.back of the neck,i got to stop getting horny.y'all have FUN hehe

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I CONTROL the interaction. I want to hear from both of them. I can discuss many things of interest to guys.

If I'm getting no feedback. I leave. If the TV is getting more attention, why wait?

When I'm seriously interested I will place my legs so they can be touched. I will touch back. I'm looking for that evil grin, knowing face, confident look.

Suggest changing seating, moving closer, touching the other(s).

Don't spin wheels with males who don't understand the basics of women's attraction.

Then again, it's better for me. I get the gravy.. Big Smile. <winks at annie, waves to E>

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Am I crazy to want to be woo'ed