Age being a factor : Swingers Discussion 42256
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAge being a factor
TOPIC: Age being a factor
Created by: njlb2004 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please let me apologize for stepping on toes before i start here.

My husband is 13 years older than i am, bbut to me he acts much younger. I have seen some guys his age, who look and act as old as my dad (and i know i could not do it if it was like that).

We run into the problem of age alot, becuase of our age differences, when we start to play, or try to find people to play with. He doesnt mind , nor do i , if the people are older, as long as they dont look or act like my parents. Guess this is just MY hangup.

Like i said, please let me apologize again if i have stepped on anyones toes.

As far as younger, we have had the opportunity to be with ones as young as 19, and for us it depends on personality. That, in a nutshell is more important than looks, age, or anything in my book, along with respect. Respect of both partners. iI think that all people should look at that, and go from there.

A&M

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Oh I know I've ranted and raved about this before but I'm in the mood to do it again. We don't give a rip about age although we have absolute respect for people who don't want to be with us based on it. What I give a rip about is the minimum 1 e-mail a day of a man who looks ancient but places his age years younger than Bacchus. I swear I'm starting to be tempted to get rude about it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Trust me, Mike, I use that tub every morning I can!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hey Jim, Hot tubs ain't jus for fukkin, have your coffee in that thang on cold achey mornins!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Age is DEFINITELY a factor. For example, my back hurts like hell this morning! Oh to be younger again!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Age makes no difference to us, anymore, it's about the people and personalitys. We used to be in the camp of no one younger than our kids, but experience can be a hell of a teacher. Besides, our oldest is 33 now. (hers, mine are younger) We know people older than us that still act like school kids, and we've met people in their early twenties that got their shit together better than we do. The only drawback we've encountered is lack of common interests. "Hey 19, that's Aretha Franklin, She don't remember the queen of soul". But hey, there's alot of exceptions to that, too.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Pokodot, Swapping photos is just one of the things we like to do on this site and yes finding sex partners is a very big activity. There are many types of people in here looking for all sorts of different sexual encounters. I'm sure there are people looking for you. But you do fall in a catagory where the supply is greater than the demand. You need to exercise patience and hopefully you are not one of those people who decided to try the lifestyle thinking it was just a sex for the asking environment. Just curious, does your wife know of and agree with your quest? If she does, you may want to tell people that (expecting they may want proof). It might open more doors for you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Age undoubtedly matters more when searching profiles on SLS than it does at a party or club or meet & greet. When all you have to go on is a personality-free profile, and you have hundreds of profiles to review, most people will go for the maximum likelihood principle and choose to focus on those people most likely to be compatible. That's why only a small percentage of couples use "18 to 99" as their preferred age groups, and why the large majority list their preferred age group as within 5-10 years of their own age.

At a party or club, personality and chemistry are what counts. When you can't assess personality or chemistry, age is one of the few things you can really use to improve your odds of clicking.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We totally agree with Exp1013 on this one. Age is a frame of mind and we have learned a long time ago in life never to judge anyone until you personally have met them or grown to have known them. Unfortunately in all walks of life you will meet people with hangups and that hold prejudice against certain things, and that holds true in the lifestyle as well.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
age is definitely a factor.Mature is also a factor.Yes you will find some that are really young that are way more mature then the normal.You will also find a few that are 50 that are not mature enough. When its totally about sex ,age usually will not be a factor, as that becomes the common ground. I'll use myself in this, I adore females in their 40'50's they do have the characteristics that I enjoy. I have a stronger urge to be with the females of this age group.The sex is great wonderful as they can seperatee asily between love and passion for sex..But I like to have silly fun,cut up,do things on psur of the moment, have sex in unusual places. Most 40'50's want the comfort of a bed,hotel ,home.This is where the 20'30s have more in common with myself in what I want out of sex.The problem with htis age group, they seem to want more from you, more of a commitment on a emotional level and seem to feel a certain level of love.(There are exceptions)Its fun daring and creative sexual adventures that a want for more is natural.This want is sometimes confused with having a more emotional attachment. More clear LOL I doubt it. Yes we have and will continue to hook up with who ever we chose to.It does not matter on age what matters is the common ground we have

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Age being a factor