Advice wanted : Swingers Discussion 196475
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAdvice wanted
TOPIC: Advice wanted
Created by: angelstorm43130
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok.. we have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years now and have experienced something new.. How to you tell a couple that you just don't feel the "swinging" with them is..well fun... They are good people and we like them as friends but twice now I(the MALE) haven't been mentally stimulated or engaged .. and unlike most people it seems, there has to be more than just a hot body to get me interested... to be blunt, the female is hot as hell but cant seem to engage me mentally to the point that I am turned off.. Wifey loves the couple (especially her who is bi) but I am unsure i want to continue with this particular couple...

ADVICE??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have had this problem ourselves and there is no sure way to do it but the direct and truthful approach seem to be best.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
Well, here's how I look at it.

I know that, if a couple we played with felt this way, I'd want to know. And I'd probably never guess until someone spoke up. I'd want to address it and try to either make things better, or go separate ways so everyone wins.

So, I suppose a very honest, direct, and non antagonizing conversation would be the best course of action. First with your S.O... don't want to surprise her with this!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Tough spot your in. We also have been in the lifestyle a long time now. You are not alone in needing more than a naked hottie to get turned on. If you like them and want to continue a friendship, I would open up to them. Explain what it is you need to be a match, and if that is not something they are interested in, then you would enjoy a friendship but doubt it will go further.

People have different desires in bed and sometimes they just do not match up well. Other times it is just a lack of knowing what the triggers are. I know I love foreplay while some rather just get naked and fuck. It's all good, just not always a good match.

Good luck

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Ok.. we have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years now and have experienced something new.. How to you tell a couple that you just don't feel the "swinging" with them is..well fun... They are good people and we like them as friends but twice now I(the MALE) haven't been mentally stimulated or engaged .. and unlike most people it seems, there has to be more than just a hot body to get me interested... to be blunt, the female is hot as hell but cant seem to engage me mentally to the point that I am turned off.. Wifey loves the couple (especially her who is bi) but I am unsure i want to continue with this particular couple...

ADVICE??

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Advice wanted