Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Advice for posting pictures
TOPIC: Advice for posting pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It won't burn, will it? YIKES!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Try one of the new laser type rulers, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
Well, you know, it IS possible that I have a faulty measuring tape! LOL

Oh, maybe that was CENTIMETERS! Damn, if it was, I'd better measure again. I hope it's more than 12 centimeters!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
VaLovers lie???? Nevah, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
centralbucks, you mean you think I'd LIE to you about my 12 inches? ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We've actually gotten up and left when that has happened to us. What's to make us think that if you couldn't be honest about your appearance you'd be honest with us about anything else ??

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
LOL! We actually met one couple whose pics were SO old, we didn't even recognize them! Briefly, we were horrified, because when they walked up and said hello, and we had no idea who they were, we thought we'd screwed up and agreed to meet more than one couple at the same place at the same time!!!!!!!!! But then they told us their screen name and we had to work at not laughing out loud! The stupid thing is that they weren't bad looking. So we have no idea why they put up 20 yr old photos. What we can't figure out is, don't people think you will NOTICE when you MEET THEM IN PERSON????? We update our pics at least every 3 months. Oh, and we've figured out how to tell if the couple has 10-yrs-ago pics up! If you arrange to meet, and they feel obligated to describe what they wiill be wearing, look out. ;-)

Oviedo FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
couplelooking... Just an interjection... Even though your eyes are blocked out in your pics, I love the smiles you two have on your faces. There's something about them that makes me want to look at them from time to time and ask myself "what are they thinking about?" 8^)Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I think that you should post whatever picture you would like to post as long as it doesn't involve animals or children. We enjoy looking at the naked pictures as well as the g rated pictures. When we have ran across the ones that we didn't like we just moved on to the next, simple as that.

North Edwards CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
take, make and post the pictures you want to . If people do ont want to look at them they can scrool on past . I am betting the more graphic the more hits you get .Its nature and natural in a sexual site for those to be amazed at the more graphic pictures. Yeah its true we do not want you to send a pussy and cock picture to us if you wish to meet unless your planning on laying out on the table so we know who you are. Otherwise I enjoy any and most all pictures that are shown as I am sure the majority are also.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Advice for posting pictures