Advice for posting pictures : Swingers Discussion 37163
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAdvice for posting pictures
TOPIC: Advice for posting pictures
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As I (Ms. Wildlife) reads all the many threads on the constant threads of pictures and how some people find it disgusting to have cock, pussy and/or nude pictures on a swinger site just blows me away. As I have stated many times in any posts we do on the picture subjects, which has appeared on many forum threads, I find it necessary to state and hopefully be done with the threads on pics on profiles.

First and foremost, not only do I have a very public job as well in a field where there are many swingers (which had no clue about until we started into the lifestyle), our main reason for not posting any facial pictures whatsoever is simply this. I was a single parent practically the entire life of my sons, who are now 21 and soon to be 19. As we all know, especially when you are a mother and a father both, boys will be boys in exploring their sexuality and the internet. When my younger son was at work one day, he left his login on in AOL (and if anyone uses AOL, you can have different screen names). I had no clue that I was not in my own screen name, because I rarely touch my home pc. A mail message came across and again, thinking it was my mail, I click on the mailbox, and I see--You have a message on Adultfriendfinder, now as we are members of AFF as well as this site, I knew there was no way I ever would use any personal address to have messages come across, and when I looked, it was for him--I thought I was having a heart attack. I immediately clicked out of his mailbox because I was in shock and got out of his account on AOL. Now the only address I know is secure is our hotmail account so I went into there and entered AFF and as any mother don't care who you are, searched for his profile and saw he did not access his account for a few months, which tells me he may have been bored just playing around or who knows just have been too busy to pursue his interest. Now, knowing my son or both sons could be experimenting in their curousity of the lifestyle or their sexuality, I don't care how secure any site is because you never know no matter what who is on the other end of that pc and could easily make a big mistake you could regret in opening those private pics up to your own children and/or one of the friends, whatever, That was my wake up call and there is not one person or couple in this world that could ever convince us to post our facial pics on any site whatsoever. We are good people and I am very proud of my sons who turned out to be very nice men, and if they choose to pursue their interests (having absolutely no clue that their mother is in the lifestyle because the only pc the is used by me is my work pc), in this lifestyle, I don't have a problem with that but I don't think they need to see their mother's face on here either, so that is the facts, my job and my sons, why I will never post a facial pic on any site. Webcams work as well as to show your faces. Now on the subject of the nudes pics, well as we have stated prior in other posts, we are nudists who have no problem with our taking nude pics as that is how we are most comfortable, not in clothes, hate them, try to wear as little as possible, but that is who we are. You were born without clothes, always remember that fact, and more people saw your privates than they do now. It's all about peoples preferences, and that doesn't not make you a bad person because you choose to be sexual and display your erotic and/or sexuality on a swinger's site, which is consider a sex site. Sorry to vent, but read so many of these threads on facial pictures, it gets old. Time to start the blasting, but I will stand in front of the firing squad because my children are more important than the air I breath.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
How about the profiles that have one pic only, and there is three or four people in it. Yet ther eis no mention in the profile which is the couple, or if it's the whole group.

Kirk

Muncie IN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Linda,

When you talk sexy like that I just tingle all over! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I hoped you would be! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That's what we love about you, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Oh, and I'm in the early design stages of a torture for sweetblond_pa, too!

And watch out Lisa! I WILL be coming up I-81 through southern NY in a few weeks! By then I should have a punishment designed for YOU, too!

Diabolical Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
central bucks,

No. LOL

Now you're REALLY going to have to be punished! I bet Mrs. Valovers can dream up an exquisite torture just for you! In the meantime, I will personally occupy myself with the punishment for Mrs. centralbucks.

Shameless Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Gee wiz VaLovers, have you no shame man? LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Mrs. Things,

No, my ruler can't be THAT bad! LOL Just to be sure, though, I think you should come measure for yourself. It's best to have an outside opinion anyhow. And if you like it, you could conduct an "inside" opinion, too! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hey Eastorlando, One of our pics is over 10 years old, the rest are less than one year. If you can pick out the old one, I'll remove it. Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Advice for posting pictures