Add to your safer sex : Swingers Discussion 35756
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceAdd to your safer sex
TOPIC: Add to your safer sex
Created by: aquarianraven The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes of course there are polyurethane condoms. I'm probably one of the few who carries them. Most have latex only.

IMHO, Decreasing the risk of transfer of herpes is best accomplished by taking a antiviral drug. (Valtrex, Acyclovir, Famvir.) and using condoms.

Males can wipe down the front of their bodies with antiseptic wipes or Alcohol based cleaners (also in my kit). This should be done between partners. Otherwise the next partner will be totally exposed to the last lady's secretions.

I understand your bend. I respect you. You spelled out your situation. Most are not honest. Skin maintenance is extremely important. Allowing one's skin to heal from shaving before going out....makes huge the sense. Not flossing within about 4 hours before going out is important too.

Mischief<---who knows the real danger is driving to the club.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Please see my other posts on safer sex. Do so by clicking on the link under my name...It will list my other posts on this subject.

Caveat Emptor. I'm sure you mean well, but your advice is unproven* and may actually be harmful. I'm not against herbal remedies. Many drugs come from natural sources. Many essential oils have antiseptic properties. BUT

Using an oil based salve will destroy latex in a heart beat. You must look at the ingredients. Any listing of mineral oil, or oils in general is a red flag.

Years ago when HIV was first identified, many lubricant products contained nonoxynol-9, a spermicide. It was thought to be a good idea to use a spermicide.. It must "kill" HIV, too. Wrong. It works by upsetting the cell membranes in both sperm and body. What actually happened, nonoxynol-9 made it easier for HIV to penetrate the cells.

Please understand. If you want to rub your body parts with essential oils and what not, cool. I'm balking at publishing your "information" as fact. My information is verifiable on most safer sex sites. Suggest the American Social Health Association.

I am careful about all oils. Massage oil is great After sex. I don't use it before.

Mischief *proof=double blind, controlled, studies.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Add to your safer sex