A question about etiquette : Swingers Discussion 197836
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceA question about etiquette
TOPIC: A question about etiquette
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know as a bisexual woman it is not okay to make advances on any woman without asking first. If you are smart enough you can tell if a woman likes you or not. There have been women that i would just try to kiss but those are single women that are obviously showing interest. If a woman is with a man and we are talking I have to make sure it ok with my man first and then I would just ask the woman if it is ok if I kiss her or whatever. There are women that think just because your bisexual that its ok to make advances. Its all about respect and boundaries...

Citrus Heights CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
oh yes....i always love their look of surprise when they realize that we actually have intelligence, taste...and standards LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
hahaha some people really do think that they are all that...and every bi woman on earth HAS to want to fuck her. I had a vanilla friend who was very interested in the lifestyle and wanted to go to a club. I said sure, you are welcome to go with us! She serious as shit would not go because she was worried that she LMFAO...would be violated in the restroom by some gang of vigilante pussy lickers. I was like ummmm dont worry, I think you are safe.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
See .. you get it !

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Not every bi female plays with every bi female either. Seriously just because you are bi it doesnt mean we want you. It also doesnt mean that We are out to change a straight female or will try to bring her to the dark side. I for one can play straight you know LMAO"

Amen SHE. We once attended a private party for the first time. Within minutes this "women" came over to our table and said "What are you looking for ? Are you Bi?" I was shocked by her blunt aggressiveness and found her approach rude to say the least. I responded "Selectively" and she sarcastically said "How selective" ....I told "So selective you don't make the cut !" and she stormed off lol. Even though she never said "hello" I was loud in my Goodbye ! I turned to Mr Sav and commented I felt I had just been solicited by a hooker who stuck her head in our car window at a traffic light lol.

Some people have no finesse !

I enjoy women but I love men so whether a women is straight or Bi really matters not to me at play time.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
For those of you who behave in that manner, make sure your attention is wanted. Not everyone "wants" you just because you are a single female or a part of a couple who plays alone. Keep your hands to yourself unless invited to do otherwise.

Not every bi female plays with every bi female either. Seriously just because you are bi it doesnt mean we want you. It also doesnt mean that We are out to change a straight female or will try to bring her to the dark side. I for one can play straight you know LMAO

We were at a Mardi Gras party at a club. A lady just walked up to my husband and grabbed his crotch. My husband looked at her and asked " Do I know you" The look on her face was priceless... Maybe it was because the look on mine was like, biotch let go or your ass is going in the pool head first. I love watching my husband and another lady play, BUT not like that. Who the **ck did she think she was...

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Sweet,

I HATE that myself and find it completely unacceptable. I see people complaining all the time about who the "men" behave but so few take exception to the aggressive females that think it is OK to put their unwanted hands all over the male. One evening the female half of a couple we were interested in and I were getting playful at our table in the back of the room. This "other" female came over and tried to interject herself into our "play" when she was unsuccessful she moved over to Mr Sav and grabbed his jewels and proceeded to try shoving her tongue down his throat. This is a female half of a couple we find repulsive and would NEVER play with. He politely pulled away and tried keeping her at arms length , when she wouldn't take the hint he had to tell her point blank he was no interested and to please stop groping him. I myself was accosted by a single female who walked up behind me and shoved her hands into my top. I about came unglued on her ass lol. It is also not uncommon to have some unknown female decide it would be "fun" to pull my skirt up over my head on the dance floor or tug my top down. I swear to God I have to restrain myself and behave like a lady and not knock them on their asses!

For those of you who behave in that manner, make sure your attention is wanted. Not everyone "wants" you just because you are a single female or a part of a couple who plays alone. Keep your hands to yourself unless invited to do otherwise.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
It's not ok, next time have your wife introduce you to the other women, and if she still ignores you have your wife do the same to her :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: A question about etiquette