Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice 50 Shades Of Gray
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
girl, i havent even read it yet. Its kind of like when i grew up......marijuana was just normal shit in my house. So when i was in high school, when everyone was sneaking around, giggling about smoking a joint...i was like what? pot? seriously, im going home hahahahaha. Yeah, they are like little girls being naughty with this damn book hahahahahahaha.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
your right they are shell and most of them can't believe I fell asleep reading the first one. Not once, not twice not even three times but 4 times! They were so badly written and not all that erotic either. And now every Adult toy store is selling their own version of 50 shades of grey bedroom toys....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
lol, all of the vanilla girls are all abuzz about this book!!! My coworker today was going on and on and on about how "hot" it is...there will probably be a spike in weekend bdsm'ers from this shit....like the free membership spiked when that show about swingers came out.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Mr. of the couple here...I actually read the books first and then gave them to the Mrs. when I was done. I thought they were pretty cheesy and not a very real insite into the minds of true BDSM couples, but there were a few hot sex scenes.

That said, it opened a dialogue between us and we have played out a few scenes and are more open to discuss what else might intrigue us in the future.

How can that be bad?

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
LOLOLOL

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I was beating Grey up, and bruised my thumb in the process!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17243 posts)
A friend of mine insisted I read it and I thought it was one of the worst books I've read in a long time.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Flirt, that is a good way to put it. I've been trying to think of a way to say why I refuse to read it, am not interested in it, think it's "fluff" or whatever, so thank you for that. Glad I'm out of my shell, so to speak!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I'm a guy. My wife read it so of course I read a little bit to see what all the hype was about. I honestly thought it was pretty stupid, but I can see how women who haven't really came out of their shell sexually might find it intriguing.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
lgsbcs, I haven't read them but in the BDSM forum here there is a well-established thread about the books. There may be answers to your questions there, though it doesn't mean the conversation can't be continued here!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray