50 Shades Of Gray : Swingers Discussion 2056281031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advice50 Shades Of Gray
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In all seriousness, I have always been fascinated with BDSM and having the chance to explore it further with some of my friends has opened up all kinds of new fun. I have a date tonight with a SF who wants to delve into it with me and the books got her thinking about it so, I am not going to be too critical.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
hey, I aim to please!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
lol always looking out for how it benefit you Nic.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Yes they are poorly written and yes they are tame by "our" standards but I will say, some women I know in the LS have been intrigued by certain aspects and have asked me to incorporate more BDSM into our play time so, THREE thumbs up! lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I read the first one knowing it would most likely be tamer then what I'm used to. I was prepared for that. I was not however prepared for how poorly written it was. I didn't bother to read the other two.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I have been teasing him unmercifully ever since.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Peg lol... poor guy

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
w w w.youtube.c om/watch?v=5K1RcKJVbHA&feature

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Almost every one of my clients has a copy on her night stand. Amazing! It is such a huge piece of shit. Even if I were not in the LS, I could never read anything that horribly written. Not even the "hot" parts.

The shop adjacent to mine is a bakery. The owner is almost 60, huge flirt, but kind of a cynical, grumpy curmudgeon, which means that we are best friends.

Last week he comes into my shop all red and huffy. He sits down and tells me that he just got off the phone with a woman who wanted a 50 Shades of Gray cake. He has a big fight with her because it will be too difficult and expensive to make, too time consuming, he will not be able to charge enough. So basically he gets pissed off and calls his wife to tell her some asshole wants a cake in 50 shades of gray. Then, of course, the wife tells him about the books, of which he has no clue. I was peeing my pants as he was telling the story because He was so pissed and embarrassed and getting moreso the harder I laughed.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
It was like reading a badly written 16 year old girls diary. Seriously.... the only thing that was missing was the hearts punctuating each "i". The sex scenes were so badly written I was embarrassed for the author. I wanted to take a tire iron to both protagonists.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray