50 Shades Of Gray : Swingers Discussion 2056281021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advice50 Shades Of Gray
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I agree with all of you. I didn't start in BDSM and transition into swinging nor do I consider myself a "Dom", I simply enjoy adding, learning, exploring expanding and growing as a sexual being. That aspect has always fascinated me and I find myself drawn to women who now wish to share in those pleasures. I seem to attract women who wish to be dominated and am slowly learning how to safely explore their limits. My only point in this thread was that while the book may be trash, SOME women seem more willing to explore the fringe elements of BDSM as a result of reading it. I am happy to share in their exploits.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
its like lifestyle play, everyone has their own tastes :) as long as you and your playmates are having a great time its all good.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Understood, I do know that those who have experience in the BDSM community will think what I am doing is nothing but pretend and I'm ok with that. I like to fulfill fantasies and if this satisfies what the lady is asking for, I am more than happy to provide it.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I never claimed to be a BDSM expert nor a literary critic but if a woman wants me to tie her to my bed, bent over at the waist with a spreader bar and spank her ass with crops, canes and floggers then blindfold her and invite guys in to fuck her, I don't care what you call it. I call it fun. And that is exactly what I will be doing tonight.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Great link Cayne, I laughed my ass off! Now that's quality writing!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
There is nothing in 50 Shades of Grey that I consider BDSM, that fluff is idiotic bedroom games. There isn't any submission going on in that book, none. Kinky sex is kinky sex ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Maybe my comment was too general so to be more specific, some of the women I play with have expressed interest in BDSM so as someone who also has an interest in that, it has been fun exploring it together. I do not have experience in say, breath play so I would never presume to incorporate that but adding more restraints, crops, plugs, clamps and canes to my playroom has enhanced playtime quite a bit.

The women who are coming to me are bedroom subs looking for some roleplay. The book ignitied some thoughts of that but I agree that "Christian" is one fucked up dude. Besdies, he doesn't like to share which is the MOST fun part for me.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I didn't read that Cayne but can imagine what it is, yet another person dead or seriously injured because the "dom" (using that term in this case with sarcasm) had no clue what they are doing. people are just reading the book, getting interested and not doing research about what they are getting ready to attempt to possibly do.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Andy I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you on the whole "it's cool because it has people thinking about trying BDSM" thing. This review pretty much sums up my thoughts

deadcowgirl.c om/2012/03/fifty-shades-grey-review/

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I can understand that. I just read some of the posts of my friends and just think to myself they really don't get it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray