50 Shades Of Gray : Swingers Discussion 2056281011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advice50 Shades Of Gray
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with this: "I really don't have the desire to read it. If this many vanilla bored housewives are going crazy over it then I know it is just fluff."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
one good thing about the book is, for some...its really revving up their sex life and expanding their minds to new ideas. My friend, the one I mentioned before....has been telling that her husband is so excited about their sex life explosion recently he was ready to go to Walmart at 3am to buy book 2 LOL. It gets her highly aroused...and we are going to Tabu lingerie next week so I can introduce her to real instruments LOL. She was like whats a ball gag, whats a flogger...what are restraints and nipple clamps? So next week we are going so I can introduce her to naughty girl 101 hahahahahaha

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Step,

I actually introduced the beauty series to a couple of friends. They are enjoying it. But I was naughty or not and took a crucial page. Heheehee

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I really don't have the desire to read it. If this many vanilla bored housewives are going crazy over it then I know it is just fluff.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
I am re-reading that trilogy as well, and have gifted them to a couple of ladies who I knew would enjoy.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
They were excellent!

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
You should Ann Rice's trilogy of Sleeping Beauty.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Oops..wrong forum, I thought it was about hair color preferences..

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I am not going to be too critical."

I have not read any of the books so I cannot be critical or otherwise. And I am not into what I consider to be "hard core" bdsm myself. For myself I will never wear a ball gag and I am not into things my friend is into such as the cross and other things. It fascinates me mind you, but not something I would do. I just want a man who is strong, confident, aggressive in a safe way who is not afraid to take the pussy. I'm not into spanking much either at all. The only thing that concerns me is like others have said, someone thinking lets play bdsm. But then, if they are having fun...who am I to say shit. I dunno....I do find it incredibly amusing. I especially love lol how vanilla girls, when talking about something so "naughty" as this book...usually whisper when talking about it. She was telling me omg shells, you have to read it, its so hot and naughty and he does these THINGS...chuckling I was like what "things"....and why the fuck are you whispering hahahhaa

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Two vanilla woman were discussing the book yesterday at work, raving about it. I had to quickly suppress a grin and make myself scarce.

If only they knew, their minds would melt. lol.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Gray