Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › 1 to 1 of 1 TOPIC: How was the first time you watched your partner with someone else
TOPIC: 1 to 1 of 1 TOPIC: How was the first time you watched your partner with someone else
Created by: Insatiable61
Original Starting post for this thread:
We all have Fantasized about watching our partner with someone else and the thought of that is extremely exciting! But when you actually set this up and it happening how did you feel or react? In our case we discussed having a threesome with a male, we read through many profiles and finally met a really great guy after a few dinners together we decided to meet him at a hotel, we both were really nervous and excite! When the big night came we met him in the hotel bar to have a glass of wine the anticipation was incredible we went to the room and opened another bottle of wine we all were nervous and felt awkward how to start so I broke the ice by kissing my beautiful wife and slowly moving us closer to our guest, as I kissed her deeply I reached out and took his had and placed it on my wife’s ass he began to caress her and kiss the back of her neck we both removed her top and bra and he began to lick and suck her swollen nipples I stepped back to watch this incredible moment happening in front of me, here was this other man stripping my beautiful wife my cock was rock hard as I quickly undressed myself watching them intently I could tell they both were not nervous anymore as she slid his pants off and stroked his hard cock she got down on her knees and sucked his cock slowly And methodically I was so turned i I didn’t realize I was rubbing my cock watching them the expressions on his face were priceless he laid her on the bed and started to lick her pussy she began to moan and squirm like I never seen her do, I asked her if she wanted our friend to fuck her and she said please, he entered her slowly I was rubbing my cock and a good pace know, I could not believe I was watching my wife fuck another man I could here how wet her pussy was each time he thrust in her the visual was so incredibly erotic to me that I came twice while watch them fuck!!! He finally let out a load moan and one last deep thrust and filled her pussy they laid lightly kissing one another lightly Moaning and breathing deeply ! To say we were hooked is an understatement we have been sharing one another ever since!

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Sherman TX US
Username hidden
(6 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Houston TX US
Username hidden
(50 posts)

Scottsdale AZ US
Username hidden
(34 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: 1 to 1 of 1 TOPIC: How was the first time you watched your partner with someone else
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.