would u : Swingers Discussion 1854081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Coupleswould u
TOPIC: would u
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was a couple we had to agree and it wasn't often.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I think for us, it would be determined by the degree of our dislike for the person in question. If I or my husband absolutely just could not stand the person, then it wouldn't matter how much him or I was attracted to that person, its an automatic "No-Go"

But seldom have we had partners that we didnt approve of. I guess we have been lucky in that regard..:)

Milwaukee WI

Username hidden
(22 posts)
we agree on playmates 90% of the time, but in those rare instances when we don't, we each have veto power. If I don't like her prospective playmate, it's a no-go. She has the same power to nix my candidates she doesn't care for.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
No we believe in agreeing on the couple as a whole...no taking on 4 the team and no give-me's

Creedmoor NC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Nope, I mean for us its a team thing...I cant see myself being with someone I knew my husband didn't like...male or female. And as outspoken as I can be there really is noway that I would say sure if it was a female that I didn't care for, there would be a reason I didn't like her...whatever it is and I would expect respect of that as I would certainly give that respect to my husband. It wasn't an individual decision to swing and it would never be an individual decision on who we swing with...

:)

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
Not a chance.

Swinging is a "couples" activity. Even if one partner is playing alone.

I like my wife from time to time playing without me present. But that very act is for MY enjoyment as well. I get something out if it too even though im not physically participating.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
we both agree or we don't play. She tells me who she wants and I tell her who I want and we try to each other up as long as we approve and the rules are met. If its a couple then nobody takes on for the team, we have done that before (both of us) and it did not end well so we do not do it.

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
I guess it all depends on that type of relationship one has. But for us it is the couple experience we enjoy. So both of us must be excited : )

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Ditto on what Kat said..

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
No, first off we play as a team, and neither of us takes one for the team. We have seen relationships flare up or end when this has happen. we also seen it twice at meet N greets, a husband was talking to another female the the wife didn't like and she got so jealous that her girlfriends had to calm her down, it started to get nasty. the second time, the wife of the couple actually got in between the husband and a another woman while dancing, because she didn't like the other woman, they were dancing to seductively. in that case the two women had to be separated later because they were really in each other face.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: would u