Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › would u
TOPIC: would_u_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 37
User Details are only visible to members.
In our opinion -- if there isn't 4-way compatibility, things don't work well. We each have veto power. E.G., If she thinks the gal is a psycho or I think the guy is a jerk, we don't go any further.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
There is no such thing as let or don't let in this relationship, we're not children, we're adults.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Exactly but of course I know if someone was disrespectful to me, my hubby would no longer find them attractive, so I guess it really isn't a problem.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Depends on what you mean by don't like.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
As long as they did not expect anything from me its fine. If I have to join them then hell no. I dont fuck anyone I am not attracted to.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2711 posts)
When I was a couple we had to agree and it wasn't often.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
I think for us, it would be determined by the degree of our dislike for the person in question. If I or my husband absolutely just could not stand the person, then it wouldn't matter how much him or I was attracted to that person, its an automatic "No-Go"

But seldom have we had partners that we didnt approve of. I guess we have been lucky in that regard..:)

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
we agree on playmates 90% of the time, but in those rare instances when we don't, we each have veto power. If I don't like her prospective playmate, it's a no-go. She has the same power to nix my candidates she doesn't care for.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
No we believe in agreeing on the couple as a whole...no taking on 4 the team and no give-me's

Creedmoor NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Not a chance.

Swinging is a "couples" activity. Even if one partner is playing alone.

I like my wife from time to time playing without me present. But that very act is for MY enjoyment as well. I get something out if it too even though im not physically participating.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
11 to 20 of 37
TOPIC: would u
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.