would u : Swingers Discussion 1854081021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Coupleswould u
TOPIC: would u
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree 100%

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Not a matter of "letting her", she wouldn't, out of respect for me...and I would give her the same respect...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Always go in as a team and either can veto. But we both want each other to have fun. Neither of us will "sneak" behind the other's back. Full permission has to be granted in both directions. And neither of us condone others doing that (we ended up a quick veto of a potential meet when she figured out the guy was married and the wife didn't know).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
Perfect reply CT.

"We are in this together"

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
We're in this together as team so each of us has veto power. Obviously, some times are better than others but up front, we go into it believing it will be very hot. Our own relationship is more important than any one night stand. That works for us but everyone has their own standards that work for them.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
"I think it would depend on the reason why I do not like them. What I mean is, if I get a vibe that this person is shady, if I do not trust her character or intentions, esp. if I think that she would try and go behind my back and see my husband or such...heck no. I would call all veto rights on that immediately. If I did not like her in a way like...I would not really be her friend personally but she is okay...yeah, I do not think I would have a problem with it. "

This.

lost, sometimes you really hit the nail on the head

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
I learned real quick that I was basically going to be her taxi cab to go have fun. That didn't sound like too much fun for me."

I can attest to the fact that that job sucks ass LOL.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
So, I will not play with someone with whom I am sexually attracted if I sense it bothers my partner (even if she denies that it does), because my relationship with my partner is more important."

Uriah, you seem to be a very wise, caring man. You put your wife ahead of yourself...awesome. Trust me, lots don't.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think it would depend on the reason why I do not like them. What I mean is, if I get a vibe that this person is shady, if I do not trust her character or intentions, esp. if I think that she would try and go behind my back and see my husband or such...heck no. I would call all veto rights on that immediately. If I did not like her in a way like...I would not really be her friend personally but she is okay...yeah, I do not think I would have a problem with it.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
No way , not a chance . If I don't like you you can't play with my toys lol. In our case we seek primarily couples but it is critical I like the female half even if Bi play is not on the agenda. We've ruled out couples with incredibly hot men based on my opinion of the female half. We've also ruled out many many couples with hot women and men I do not approve of lol. If we bring singles in it is far more critical that everyone approve of each other, seeing others separately is never going to be an option but even than I know I would insist that said partner was agreeable to both of us . I'm just selfish like that and proud of it. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: would u