Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples would u
TOPIC: would u
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
would u let your partner swing with a person u didnt like but they had a attraction

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP, nope. Each has what we call first right of refusal, however, it has only been exercised one time. Go ahead, wear a New England Patriot's jersey.. I dare ya...

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Yes I would as long as I am along to make sure that she is safe.

Tripoli IA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
It's never come up with us before. We have a "we both play or no way" rule. So if we are not compatible with both members of the other couple we simply pass. It's. Nothing personal and hopefully they understand that. We a still newbies so if the situation presents it's self in the future we will deal with it. Ps if this message post twice we have no idea why maybe out computer has a sticky enter key?

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Absolutely! We recognize that 4-way 'sparks' are actually pretty uncommon. Having said that, we do keep our antennae out for each other's feelings and if it's just going to cause too much drama, we'd give it a pass. We're both adults and capable of making our own decisions based on our agreed ground rules.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
No way in hell!!!! We had a couple that was hitting on MRs Naughty the other night at the club. They were just interested in her. We explained that we only play together and if the husband was interested in MFM (the wife did not play with other men at all) then we would be cool. He said that might work and walked off. Well later they both approached her again while i was talking to others and tried to convince her to go with them. OOOOOOOOOOPOPPsss wrong move MFers now they know nothing will ever happen as they showed us great disrespect with that bonehead move. Didnt hurt my feelings one bit eithier. I hate pushy people

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
In our opinion -- if there isn't 4-way compatibility, things don't work well. We each have veto power. E.G., If she thinks the gal is a psycho or I think the guy is a jerk, we don't go any further.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
There is no such thing as let or don't let in this relationship, we're not children, we're adults.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Exactly but of course I know if someone was disrespectful to me, my hubby would no longer find them attractive, so I guess it really isn't a problem.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
Depends on what you mean by don't like.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
As long as they did not expect anything from me its fine. If I have to join them then hell no. I dont fuck anyone I am not attracted to.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: would u