question for the ladies : Swingers Discussion 1318371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Couplesquestion for the ladies
TOPIC: question for the ladies
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know right. If he's givin oral for to long you feel like saying " come on already and give me the cock"!!!

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
personally i like my clit to be kissed but licked at the side dnt like it right over the top of it, and small soft sucks of it that pleases me

Sutton England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I agree...pay attention to the sounds she makes...if she is becoming more responsive, like grabbing your arm and squeezing or the like, keep going. If you've been doing the same moves for 10 minutes and you're not getting anywhere, do something else. Most women really don't want a tongue slave for over an hour. If she seems bored after a bit it's time to start fucking, take a break, or in the case of no sex, use your fingers. The alphabet method seems to work for some women, where you spell the alphabet and take notes of which "letters" (directions) she responds to. Me personally, I like some oral with strangers, but rarely will I be relaxed enough to want to orgasm from that alone. My husband typically knows what I like enough to accomplish this with regularity, and I don't expect a man to be that advised in a swing meeting.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Yes, every woman is different. I like soft, but with a finger at the same time, but no excessive drooling from the man's mouth lol. And I need a break- some guys can do this for over an hour, and it should be time to move on and do something different.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Hill every woman is unique. You can ask one woman and the next woman will tell you something completely different. My best advice is to ask the lady. Some women like hard stimulation, I prefer soft. Some women like lots and lots of oral, I like it in very limited amounts. So just ask the lady, never assume that because she liked it one way she will like it that same way.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
When having oral sex performed on you, what types of moves do you need to have a body numbing orgasm? Be explicit i.e.: internal licks, soft tongue, hard tongue,etc. If you never tell us how can we do it?

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: question for the ladies