is your man really straight : Swingers Discussion 539071031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Couplesis your man really straight
TOPIC: is your man really straight
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many in the swinger lifestyle have argued that straight couples concerned with bi-males or females are homophobic. According to them this concerned is un-warranted by ignorance of sexuality and intolerance for diversity. Others also suggest that more people are bi-sexual and would admit it if society was more progressive in its attitude.

This leads me to a few questions.

1.Why in many cultures of the world homosexuality and bi-sexuality behavior is highly condemned? 2.Why are there only two types of gametes in Eukaroyotes (true nucleus) 3.Why are most flowering plants and very few animals hermaphroditic? (Male and female systems or sexually attracted to both sexes). 4. What sexual reproduction schemes have the greatest survival advantage? a. Asexual: Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless. b. Heterosexual: Sexually attracted to the opposite sex. c. Bi-Sexual: Possessing characteristics of both sexes. d. Homosexual: Sexually attracted to members of the same sex. 5.What sexual behavior has greatest probability of contracting STD’s? a. HIV = Total 1.mil in US. b. 70% of new infections occur in men c. 30% of new infection occur in women d. 75% of new infections in women are heterosexually transmitted. 6. If 75% of women are infected with HIV by heterosexual sex, what percentage of the men are actually bisexual? a. CDC 2002 study in the United States of men and women in the age range of 15-44.

Sexual Orientation Men women Heterosexual 90,2% 90.3% Homosexual 2.3% 1.3% Bisexual 1.8% 2.8% Something Else 3.9% 3.8% Did not Report 1.8% 1.8% I realize that most of us here are more interested in the cultural, political and horny aspects of all this sexual fun and I agree. Sometimes it may help to think about our biology and how it may drive our sexual behavior? Maybe the swinger populations sexual orientation and biology is skewed relative to the overall population of society? Could be fun to find out or maybe one of you have already researched this?

Robert

San Mateo CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Whoops! Meant for Sage&Sand!

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
Sage&Sun:

Absolutely delighted to hear mention of Dr. Kinsey. I agree w/ your post completely... most ppl are somewhere in between. Will be Utopia, when we can all agree that it is truly OK to be honest w/out fear of judgement. For anyone interested, HBO is currently running a movie regarding the famous/infamous Kinsey Report.

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
I happen to agree with Alfred Kinsey. Completely straght people are fairlyl rare. Completely gay people are fairly rare too. - Most people are somewhere between the two, whether they realize it or not, whether they will admit it or not.

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
no curve here except on mama goose, mine is a bit too thick to curve

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
No doubt about it.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
sorry, terry

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
erica, well all i can say is where is my damned map, fort bragg...hmmmmm must be in the produce growers section of california, under melons, or the winery section under juggs maybe the culinary section under hooters, wait here it is!!!!! under us government, bombs over Baghdad!!!!! and guns a blazin!!!! nice ones a true tribute to dolly parton!

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
pappagoose huh??? i'll take it as a positive, but periods are only good at the end of a statement.

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
where to start, well most guys don't wear grape smugglers unless they are at the beach trying to hide a german sausage in their shorts, most str8 guys will always have on their lucky drawers the ones they fish, bet and watch football in and for some reason try to get laid in, any guy not claiming to have lucky drawer is most often either bi or gay, so boys and girls make sure you ask before bending over at a party to pick up your olive cause it just might be your anal cherry u lose

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: is your man really straight