is your man really straight : Swingers Discussion 539071021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Couplesis your man really straight
TOPIC: is your man really straight
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd be willing to bet he was doing a lot more than sucking cock through glory holes if he got HIV. Statistics show it highly unlikely that you'll get HIV/AIDS from oral sex, swallowing or not, because it typically takes an open wound to provide a port of entry for the HIV virus, especially in the hostile environment of the mouth. From the studies I've read, the leading cause of transmission of the HIV virus is being on the ~receiving~ end of anal sex.

Just my opinions, we may never know the answers, but I'll bet I'm right...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
well the male of this couple never has had a bi experience on purpose.

I picked up a "woman" in a vanillia club one night about 15 years ago, we ended up back at my hotel room and got hot and heavy, when i reached down there were "beans and franks". I threw it out of my hotel room, gargled with wiskey and forgot about it for years afterwards. I didn't have any intercourse or oral with it, but there was kissing... which totally grossed me out (see gargling with wiskey).

I have no desire to be with men, it makes my dick go limp thinking about it. Guess I'm straight.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Not this bi women, I love pussy as much as a hard dick...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
While on the topic, I've found a decent percentage of "bi" women are not so bi. In truth, they are only playing bi to fulfil their husbands fantasies, not their own.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
I bet a lot of women don't know their hubby as well as they think. As a single bi man, I can tell you that I get e-mails and IMs from married "straight" men on this website on a regular basis, telling me they want to have man to man play. I always ask if their wife will join, and is she aware that he is looking to play with other men. Almost always, the answer to both is "no". I'd estimate that 95% have said that their wife does not know about his bi tendencies, and that they have no intention of telling her.

It amazes me that they do not consider this behavior inappropriate. In my opinion it's cheating, and it sure doesn't qualify as swinging.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
I love that Sim, I really think my man would be that way to...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I think ted nailed it. If you think of sexual contact with a man and it makes you go limp...theres your answer. Some time ago I told Mr. Sim I wanted a man to touch him. Mr. Sim reminded me he has no sexual attraction towards men BUT Mr. Sim is a very opened minded erotic person ...especially in trying to fullfill my fantasies. We happen to encounter a couple that we wanted to play with and he happen to be bi. So. I ask Mr. Sim would allow him to touch him to fillfill my fantasy...he said "Okay". Mr. Sim is play with her and going at it when her husband moves in.... as soon as her husband started touching Mr. Sim.... he started loosing his erection. Well... I statisfied my fantasy even though it lasted only about a minute. Done... off my checklist (with a sigh of relief from Mr. Sim).:)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The question should be towards the man. Do you really know you are straight? If you haven't asked yourself that question, you probably don't know or are afraid to find out. I did. I asked and thought about what it would be like to touch another man. And the thought doesn't appeal to me. While in the heat of the moment with my wife, we've talked about having just another man join in (this is fantasy, we don't actually want this), then she asked if I would touch the other man. I thought about it (remember, we're screwing each other during this talk ;-) and the thought actually made me go limp.

So since thinking about being sexually involved with another man turns me off, I guess this means that I'm straight. I'm not offended by bi or gay men. If the male of another couple told us he was bi, that wouldn't affect whether or not we'd fool around with that couple. It doesn't bother me if he was checking me out while I have sex with his wife. But if he touched me, I'd tell him, sorry I don't do that. I wouldn't punch him or anything, unless he didn't stop after being told. But thats wrong no matter who does what. Here No always means No.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Does he think a bi man might attack him in the heat of passion or something?

I think there's allot more bi men out there than are willing to admit..especially publicly. Bi sexuality or even gay men don't all participate in anal sex. I know a friend here on this very site who is bi curious, but doesn't feel he can tell his wife because of her views about homosexuality and what a man is "supposed" to be.

darned shame.

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
My husband is 100% straight. So much so we haven't done a mfm yet because the thought of it makes him uncomfortable. It is annoying when men email asking him to do things to or with him. We have stated on our profile in several places that he is straight. We have nothing against the men that are bi, to each their own and we hope everyone finds what makes them happy. That is what this is all about.

Loveland CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: is your man really straight