Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples do you swing with those who are Bi
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as he understands and respects that I am not bi, I don't really see any problem with if.

Davenport FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We are a straight couple who don't mind bi couples so long as they respect the fact that we only straight play.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We've got no problem with it at all.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
When swinging with a male friend as a couple we prefer straight males.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2387 posts)
We don't find it to be a problem as long as our boundaries are respected. Most can do that.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(513 posts)
"do you swing with males who are Bi "

Not knowingly.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
**Oh yeah? Take a road trip and let me show you just what I mean. The weather is gorgeous...

I'm curious lick's is your husband closet Bi , straight or Bi curious ?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
My kind of girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I can't begin to tell you all the amount of actual closeted Bi men there are out there...wives knowing of course, cause I chat with them. Sooooo many straight male/bi females choose to keep their Bi male status closeted because of the ramifications of the stigma attached and narrowing the field of play down dramatically...plus a host list of lesser concerns that still factor into the equation. People tell innocent, white lies all the time just to fit in to the situation that they find themselves in at the time.

Sure, there's a lot contrary to the subject at hand...just adding a small facet into the mix is all.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Val... Just a thought. How do you do know that all those you swing with are straight and not bi. There are plenty of couples and singles with more than one profiles indicating sexual preference and sometimes one month they are straight and the next month bi. And even if you have known the couple/single for a long time you do not know what they do every sec. They may deny that they are bi to you because they know what your stance is on playing with bi- men. Of course, we would love to believe everyone is truthful so we can feel we are making a choice. Unfortunately, that may not be the case all the time.

I think if your so concern about getting AIDS period you should treat all those you play with safe sex. NO exceptions.

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi