do you swing with those who are Bi : Swingers Discussion 1267671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Couplesdo you swing with those who are Bi
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of my best friends is a bi male met through this very site, and he and I have a playdate scheduled for next Friday evening. He knows Jay is straight and is absolutely respectful of that. I do not tell a grown man what he can and cannot do with his own body because if I am attracted to a woman and want to fuck her I feel that is my own business since it is my body. I am not advocating either way, simply giving my own opinion....but I protect myself with him as I would with any other man.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
VA you are correct about the nasties there is a higher risk.

even though I am Bi I have always been EXTREMELY selective. GAY guys no way. guys who are very playful with other guys NO WAY.

here is my take on things.

if you swing with a couple you just met at a party or event and use condoms but do ORAL what is the difference between saliva and vaginal juices being traded or bareback sex ?

in 12 years we have been with 5 couples.

simply Kissing someone can give you an STD.

it is all in every person/couples comfort level I guess

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Thank you for your opinion. You do have that right.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Tell it to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, not to me. It's their data. I agree that individuals vary considerably, but the safest way to play, aside from using condoms, is to play in the safest demographic group you can find.

You could play your whole life indiscriminately and never get any sexually-transmitted nasties, but then the next time you could get nailed.

We KNOW that playing wiith men who have sex with men, and with those who share hypodermic needles for illegal drug us, and even with people from certain metropolitan areas is not NECESSARILY a death sentence.

But on the other hand, if you avoid those GROUPS, you minimize your risk.

We'll continue to minimize our risk.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Should have added this as an after thought...not asking you to consider taking a bi male into your bed...LMAO...just the label is all.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Valovers703...please take into consideration that that is a blanket statement worth consideration of revision. Not all bi men are promiscuous with other bi/gay men or women for that matter. Certainty it is an added element to consider when choosing a sexual partner. I myself choose my partners as much or more than the next person and seldom swing bi in most regards. Yet, I think with selective swinging, sound judgement and trusting your instincts, I am as apt as a straight male whether single or coupled for that matter. Certainly the bi/gay lifestyle plays a little looser with the rules in some aspects, but taken into consideration a single/coupled straight/bi female or male playing loose with his/her decisions would as well be susceptible to those very statistics. In short, poor decision making on any level by any person put's themselves and others at risk...bi men included!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Interesting topic. I myself have listed myself as bi-curious because I never allowed myself to entertain the idea when I was younger. In a strict Christian household such things are not to be thought of, much less tried. Now, I am still Christian, but I've done a lot of research and I am no longer convinced that such a thing would be wrong. Hence my curiosity.

I did note the 'bi guys are diseased' comment and in a lot of cases that might be accurate. I don't honestly know. However, Conner and I didn't have sex with anyone else before marriage and have had limited contact with one other couple that we had checked for STDs first. So to assume he's disease-ridden would be a faulty assumption. Since we're hoping for a closed loop, it should remain a moot point with us.

Just my two cents.

zumala

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Both Jay and myself are straight. However we have friends where the female (of course since bi women are so predominant) and the male are bi. It is quite simple, from jump they are told succinctly that Jay is straight and if the cock is not going into a pussy or female mouth furniture will be moved LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
valovers703.. we never thoguht about it that way... but that is food for thought..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
Interesting I really thought males would be more of a problem but I guess that is a plus for males who are NOT pushy and know their place.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi