do you swing with those who are Bi : Swingers Discussion 1267671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Couplesdo you swing with those who are Bi
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are a straight couple who don't mind bi couples so long as they respect the fact that we only straight play.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We've got no problem with it at all.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
When swinging with a male friend as a couple we prefer straight males.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
We don't find it to be a problem as long as our boundaries are respected. Most can do that.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
"do you swing with males who are Bi "

Not knowingly.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
**Oh yeah? Take a road trip and let me show you just what I mean. The weather is gorgeous...

I'm curious lick's is your husband closet Bi , straight or Bi curious ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3558 posts)
My kind of girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I can't begin to tell you all the amount of actual closeted Bi men there are out there...wives knowing of course, cause I chat with them. Sooooo many straight male/bi females choose to keep their Bi male status closeted because of the ramifications of the stigma attached and narrowing the field of play down dramatically...plus a host list of lesser concerns that still factor into the equation. People tell innocent, white lies all the time just to fit in to the situation that they find themselves in at the time.

Sure, there's a lot contrary to the subject at hand...just adding a small facet into the mix is all.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Val... Just a thought. How do you do know that all those you swing with are straight and not bi. There are plenty of couples and singles with more than one profiles indicating sexual preference and sometimes one month they are straight and the next month bi. And even if you have known the couple/single for a long time you do not know what they do every sec. They may deny that they are bi to you because they know what your stance is on playing with bi- men. Of course, we would love to believe everyone is truthful so we can feel we are making a choice. Unfortunately, that may not be the case all the time.

I think if your so concern about getting AIDS period you should treat all those you play with safe sex. NO exceptions.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
If you're going to swing, you are choosing to accept greater risk than if you are monogamous. So it's all about risk management, and just like in investments, tolerance for risk varies from individual to individual. It's nobody else's place to tell you what level of risk you should accept. That's your decision (and your spouse's or SO's) and nobody else's.

However, if I am considering investing $100,000 in alternative investments, and both offer the same reward, but one is riskier than the other, I'm going to go for the same reward with less risk.

The same is true, for us, when it comes to swinging. You can find equally rewarding experiences in whatever group you choose as swing playmates.

I hope everyone finds swinging rewarding, at least most of the time (we all have had some not-so-rewarding experiences), and I hope nobody gets any venereal "nasties" in the process. In fact, in our 12 years of swinging, we have never learned of anyone we have met, or whom they know, who has acquired any of the feared viruses. Maybe that's because swingers are careful, but our own observations are that swingers are NOT more careful. So maybe it's just our age group or demographic group or suburban area that is unusually virus-free. Or maybe it's all Russian Roulette and our group has just been damn lucky.

But the OP question was "do you swing with those who are bi?", and our answer is "No, we do not swing with bi males." Our reason is that, even allowing for variation among individuals, on the average bi males are riskier than straight males. We can get equally rewarding experiences without assuming a higher level of risk.

So we won't swing with bi males. That's not our OPINION, that's our RIGHT to choose, just as everyone else has a right to make a different choice.

Ain't America great?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi